By Von Bruno
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Levelbook makes literacy testing faster and more accurate than ever before. It combines all the standard running record calculator and stopwatch functions with audio recording & playback, and stores every record for tracking student progress over time. Here are some key features that you'll love:
- Quickly create and remove students from your class list
- Sort students by reading level, last testing date, or name.
- Manage and track student reading levels.
- Integrated access to the Running Record Calculator to facilitate testing and minimize data entry.
- Store every running record with scores, notes, and flagged audio recording.
- Color coding to indicate students meeting benchmark and approaching benchmark.
- Additional tools for managing book lists, benchmarks, and students.
- Many more features soon to come.
- Support for DRA, Lexile, PM Reader, Fountas & Pinnell, Reading Recovery, and Reading A-Z level systems.
Levelbook is designed, developed, and maintained by a Professional Certified teacher.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
-added book lists for DRA, RR and PM Reader
-added video tutorial links
Not a reliable app!!!!
Love the concept of this app. I used the light version to test my students this fall. Loved what I was able to do so I purchased the full version for $10. As soon as I purchased the full version I lost all my data in the lite version and on the cloud. Very Disappointed that I spent that much money and then lost my data-and recommended it to all the teachers in my district! Very embarrassing! I have emailed the developer multiple times and have not received a response. Also, importing the class list does not work for me. I have tried watching the online tutorials to no avail. Wish I could give this a good review but I would not purchase again due to problems.
How "App"ropriate for a busy Reading Specialist!!!
I had a dream, one night, after my Fountas & Pinnell calculator bit the dust. I dreamed of creating an iPad version and spoke to a techie about how to realize my dream...but, before pursuing fame & fortune creating a virtual version of the fabulous plastic model, I searched the Apple Store. Lo and behold, my ambitions were thankfully dashed, as the answer to my prayers was just a "Get" away! I am beyond thrilled and cannot wait til I conscript everyone I know into purchasing this f"app"ulous find!!!!
This app has saved me time and paperwork. I like the fact that I don't have to fumble through a stack of papers to see a student's reading progress. I only wish there was a way to compile the data and print a report for the entire class. Love the app!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 26, 2014
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Von Bruno
- © VonBruno 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.