Levi’s® Stadium App: Your Smartest Venue Concierge
The Levi’s® Stadium app is an in-venue concierge app that gives you access to everything you need for an event exactly when you need it, regardless of your seat location. Enter the stadium with mobile tickets and parking passes and be guided to your seat with turn-by-turn directions. Use ‘Around Me’ to explore the stadium and get directions from your location to the stadium’s top picks — like the 49ers Museum presented by Sony, Michael Mina’s Tailgate, and more. Tune into NFL RedZone, watch play-by-play video replays from multi camera angles, or see the game live on your phone from anywhere in the stadium.
With time and location-aware responsiveness, the Levi’s® Stadium App goes above and beyond to give you an experience you never thought possible.
MOBILE TICKETING AND ACCESS
• Access the stadium with mobile tickets and parking passes to keep everything you need for access on your phone.
• Easily transfer tickets to family and friends in advance.
• Get turn-by-turn directions to your seat.
• Tap into LiveSafe to get direct and discreet two-way communication with stadium safety officials using text, picture, video, and audio.
• Have your friends and family virtually walk you safely home, to your car or public transit option with SafeWalk.
• With Faithful Rewards presented by Esurance (™), members can earn, track and redeem points, and use these points to pay for purchases in the Levi’s® Stadium App.
• iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus users can pay for parking tickets, food and beverage, and merchandise on the Levi’s® Stadium App with Visa Checkout or Apple Pay – an easy, secure and private way to pay.
Updates for the 49ers pre season 2018
Ratings and Reviews
This app is going backwards
It’s really disappointing to see that the latest “update” actually takes away the ability to save your tickets to wallet. I guess it’s not that surprising as the first couple of versions that supposedly supported wallet, never worked properly.
Hopefully this franchise will manage to get things together both on the field and off the field with this app.
The app is so bad that it doesn’t even have a sign in button in the home screen.
When I finally made it to my tickets, I couldn’t download them to the apple wallet ( the button is there but after clicking it, nothing happened).
Finally I tried to calles the box office for help to the phone number provided, and no response.
I just hope Incan acceso the stadium at the event today since I’m going with my confirmation number only.
No longer works with wallet
You used to be able to push a button for you tickets to show up in wallet. They took that very convenient and useful feature away.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.