LEXI24 Visual Dictionary
By Jourist Verlags GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LEXI24’s Visual Dictionary goes above and beyond your typical language learning aid.
The new LEXI24 Visual Dictionary app will not only change the way you look at language, but more importantly it can revolutionize the way you understand the world.
Please keep in mind. This is the online version of the app with ads and you need internet connection to be able to use it. The paid offline version without ads is available in the store and titled "JOURIST Visual Dictionary".
Supporting full compatibility with the languages of English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Spanish, LEXI24’s Visual Dictionary seeks to break down the walls between different languages by giving you a centralized app that shows you how to translate and define thousands of useful and specialized words between six distinct languages.
Ever wonder what a car shock absorber looks like and how it should be translated into German or French? Well look no further, as the LEXI24 Visual Dictionary can help you solve this problem and thousands of others like it in just seconds.
We at LEXI24 are proud to provide our Visual Dictionary free-of-charge as a practical and user-friendly app for your smartphone or tablet. Inside the app, you will find over 4,500 lifelike illustrations with more than 120.000 words and expressions.
Our Visual Dictionary is the ideal assistant for all language learners who need to work with a wide range of materials in one or even multiple foreign languages. Our excellently visualized terms are an up-to-date and entertaining way to memorize words and even facilitate translations. The app’s full-text search function will help you find what you are looking for quickly and with complete ease.
Our visualized terms were developed by terminology experts and professional 2D and 3D illustrators in order to bring you the most excellent language learning tool possible. The Visual Dictionary’s terms and pictures cover a diverse range of categories from animals and plants to household items, technological devices, scientific formulas, and much more.
The main features of our app include the following:
• Supports the languages of English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Spanish
• More than 120,000 words and expressions.
• 14 categories covering life in the modern world: food, clothing and accessories, nature, health and medicine, transportation, the human body, office settings, sports, housing, leisure and entertainment, society, arts and architecture, science, energy and industry
• More than 4,500 illustrations covering all aspects of modern society and the natural world
• Fast, full-text or partial word search function
• Most of the terms are spoken by native speakers and can be listened to. We are about to add this feature to all terms in all languages.
What's New in Version 1.7
• The new app version comes with an improved user interface and optimized navigation
• Enhanced functionality
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jul 22, 2016
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Jourist Verlags GmbH
- © Jourist Verlags GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.