Lexis Advance® HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform the way you conduct legal research on the go!
Get your hands on the Lexis Advance® mobile app that was identified by eWEEK and the Consumer Electronics Association as the only innovative mobile app designed to support job efficiency for lawyers!
Access critical information with Lexis Advance® right from your iPad®. Whether you are in the court room or on your morning commute, conduct comprehensive research quickly to find relevant results. Please note you must have a current Lexis Advance subscription and valid ID/password to utilize this app.
App also available for Apple iPhone®
With the Lexis Advance iPad app, you can:
• View and annotate documents while offline with ability to sync changes!
• View alerts instantly
• Stay organized with remote access to saved files and folders
• Access previous research results quickly and search within results
• Ensure your research is “good law” with Shepard’s®
And much more!
“The iPad app is invaluable. Being able to search efficiently from the iPad while in court, in meetings or traveling is fantastic, and the ability to save the important cases to folders is very important to me.”- Associate at Large Law Firm
“I especially like the ability to conduct research through the app on my iPad which makes me efficient outside of the office.”- Partner at Large Law Firm
For full research functionality, please visit Lexis Advance® on the web.
LexisNexis, Lexis Advance, the Knowledge Burst logo, Lexis, Shepard’s are registered trademarks and Shepard’s Signal is a trademark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Apple, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
Fixed issue where popovers were not getting displayed on devices running iOS 7.1
New in version 4.1:
· iOS7 design updates
· Clear All selected sources or topics pre-search filter
· Improved search results with enhanced recognition of citations, aliases and entities
· Embedded hotlinks to Lexis Advance within delivered documents
· Default dual-column justify format for delivered case documents
· Re-use enhanced court pre-search filters created in Lexis Advance®
· Added source coverage information
· Content additions
· Other enhancements and bug fixes
Added features, works great!
This latest version works great, and I haven't seen any glitches in it yet. One if the most useful features is the ability to view content as a PDF document, including opening it in Adobe Reader in y iPad, saving it to my local files, or uploading it to google docs or other applications. There is also one-button printing to wifi-enabled printers.
Almost, but not quite.
Great update but for three issues that really make it a pain to use. Listed in order of declining importance (imho):
1) Seems that we cannot search WITHIN a document we have open.
2) The "Jump To" button doesn't seem to work. This is a big problem when I have opened a huge document and have to scroll through it to find whatever is meaningful. Wouldn't be as big a deal if not for lack of search.
3) It would be nice to be able to change the display font. Verdana or whateer this is looks hideous. Changing line heigh, margin width, etc., would also be appreciated.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 24, 2014
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LexisNexis
- © LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.