Lexis Advance® HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform the way you conduct legal research on the go!
Get your hands on the award-winning Lexis Advance® mobile app that was identified by eWEEK and the Consumer Electronics Association as the only innovative mobile app designed to support job efficiency for lawyers!
Access critical information with Lexis Advance® right from your iPad®. Whether you are in the court room or on your morning commute, conduct comprehensive research quickly to find relevant results. Please note you must have a current Lexis Advance subscription and valid ID/password to utilize this app.
App also available for Apple iPhone®
With the Lexis Advance iPad app, you can:
• View and annotate documents while offline with ability to sync changes!
• View alerts instantly
• Stay organized with remote access to saved files and folders
• Access favorites, previous research results quickly and search within results
• Ensure your research is “good law” with Shepard’s®
• Browse Sources and access Table of Contents
• Highlight and annotate text within documents
• Deliver documents via email, wireless printing or one-click PDF options
And much more!
“The iPad app is invaluable. Being able to search efficiently from the iPad while in court, in meetings or traveling is fantastic, and the ability to save the important cases to folders is very important to me.”- Associate at Large Law Firm
“I especially like the ability to conduct research through the app on my iPad which makes me efficient outside of the office.”- Partner at Large Law Firm
For full research functionality, please visit Lexis Advance® on the web.
LexisNexis, Lexis Advance, the Knowledge Burst logo, Lexis, Shepard’s are registered trademarks and Shepard’s Signal is a trademark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Apple, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Please be sure to leave a review in the App Store for the Lexis Advance app. Tell us what you like and what you want to see in future releases.
What's New in Version 5.2
- Support for TouchID authentication
- Added Copy with Citation feature
- Enhanced login “Remember Me” feature
- Ability to search archived codes from My Workspace
- Searchable Topic Summaries
- Email option to deliver Case Summary only
- Display recent folders and default to last folder when saving to folder
- Persist “Search within Results” terms within current search results
- Content additions
- Other enhancements and bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 04, 2015
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LexisNexis
- © LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.