The best word game for all ages. Beat players at the easier levels first and then get a go at the toughest word game players in the world!
Compete with more than 7 million crossword gamers across the world.
Play against the computer at multiple difficulty levels.
Use the post game word analysis feature to improve your skills.
◆ PRO version. No ads. ◆
- Unlimited free to play mode with chat. Its a fun way to stay in touch with family and friends!
- Global challenge mode that lets you make new friends from other countries.
- Built-in dictionary to help improve your English vocabulary and anagram skills.
- Comprehensive stats like Avg. Move & Game scores, along with total Wins, Bingos played etc.
- Now optimised to consume 60% less data! Play your moves, on the move.
- Available in Italian & French too!
◆ Game Description ◆
Make words on a 15 x 15 board and use the 4 types of premium squares wisely to score BIG. Match your friends or play with random opponents from around the world. You can also play in the Solitaire Word Game mode against 10 difficulty levels of the computer or try to beat your own best score. Lexulous is like yoga for your brain - you'll learn new words everyday while playing this cool game!
- Connect and play free games with friends from all over the world through Facebook. Lexulous is one of the most popular Facebook games.
- Practice mode allows you to play solo or against the PC
◆ DOWNLOAD NOW! ◆
Why are you missing out on this fun game?
◆ Analyser Mode ◆
- Analyser allows you to see the best possible moves after a game is complete. It's a great way to learn new words and to improve your skills! Lexulous is the ONLY word game app that offers this option. See which words you missed and play like the pros!
◆ Feedback ◆
Got suggestions or just want to say "Hi"? We would love to hear from you! Please send in your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org - and we will get back within 24 hours. Happy gaming!
NOTE: Lexulous does not promote the use of word builders, anagram builders, external dictionaries or word association games without the knowledge of your friends and opponents. This is a free to play word game that requires skill and we appreciate players who get better at it with experience. Play fair, and have fun!
Visit us at http://www.lexulous.com - you can also play this word game via your desktop browser.
Bug fixes & general improvements. Look forward to suggestions via email - email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Lexulous keeps getting better
My family, friends and I have continuous games on Lexulous and we play everyday! Over time we ran into annoying bugs and problems, but Lexulous soon fixed them and went on to make many improvements beyond the bugs. It is the best word game of all the word games I’ve played.
Despite saying that, I must add two current annoyances: letters often are drawn in multiples of a single letter and which are all vowels or all consonants; not having a landscape setting is inconvenient because I have an iPad in a keyboard case made for landscape use.
Thank you to Lexulous for being responsive to player’s concerns and reports and for making a game that brings so much pleasure and endures.
Thanks so much for the awesome review and 5 stars. We strive to continuously improve the playing experience. Your feedback has been noted and our development team shall work on these issues :) You may send any other details via email to admin at lexulous dot com.
Review of Lexi less game
I appreciate Lexi list for several reasons one he keeps me in contact with my sister several states away. Two I find it mentally stimulating trying to form words from available tiles. Third I enjoy the fact that I can play it without the physical encumber men’s of tiles and the board and perhaps looking up in a dictionary and keeping score, and making sure that the game is in bumped or Jarred or spilled. These are some of the main reasons that I enjoy Lexi looks so much
Thanks so much for the awesome review. Please tell your friends about Lexulous Word Game, they do not know what they are missing out on:)
I love this game, and play regularly with several friends. However, I wish that lexulous would only accept real, legitimate words. Today, it accepted "enuf," and defined it as a deliberate misspelling of "enough." Also, Lexulous accepts words that have no definition even in its own dictionary . It's robot uses words without definitions in the practice games. If Lexulous changed this, I'd give it 5 stars .
Thank you for the feedback. We shall look into this. You may send any additional requests or information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- RJS Tech Solutions LLP
- 26.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RJ Softwares
- In-App Purchases
- Lexulous 10-Game Analyzer Pack $0.99
- Lexulous Image Viewer $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.