By Life Fitness
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LFconnect 2.8 tracks your cardio and strength progress and helps you reach your fitness goals!
Life Fitness, the largest maker of fitness equipment in the world, has developed an on-the-go fitness management solution that makes workout tracking easy.
Simply connect your device to a compatible Life Fitness cardio machine and go! Real-time results tracking shows you exactly how close you are to achieving a weekly Calories Burned goal. Truly seamless interaction between the LFconnect app, LFconnect.com, and compatible cardio machines provides quick, convenient access to your workout progress, personalized workouts, and more.
You can also track strength workouts by scanning a QR code on compatible Life Fitness selectorized strength equipment.
● A new in-workout mode turns your device into a secondary display that shows workout duration, speed and a choice of heart rate, distance, incline/level, distance climbed, Watts or calories burned
● Compatibility icon shows you when you’re connected to compatible cardio equipment and also alerts you when you are not
● The LFconnect fitness app interacts with Discover and Engage consoles at the gym, and the Track+ console on home cardio equipment
● Keep tabs on your workout goals with a calorie counting dashboard that combines results from on-product, outdoor and manually entered workouts
● Automatically log GPS-enabled outdoor walking, running or biking workouts and sync results with your total progress
● Access your library of personalized workout programs for Life Fitness cardio equipment created on LFconnect.com
● Strength training tracking with QRcodes decals counts calories, shows proper form with instructional videos, and suggests seat height and set up based on the exerciser’s profile
● View scheduled workouts and update your workout library on the go
● Manually entered workouts are automatically saved for easy future entry
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Download the LFconnect app and connect with your active lifestyle in a whole new way!
What's New in Version 2.8.6
Update on new version
At a basic level the app works fine with my Lifecycle C3 bike. It is annoying that when it passes the data to the Health app the workout shows up as Running rather than Cycling. Please fix.
One problem I noticed when capturing data from my exercise bike is that when the data is passed to Health kit app it shows up as running distance rather than biking.
Not many useful stats if you're a runner and no Strava integration??
For treadmill workouts, why not have the app provide elevation gain (most important, imo), avg HR (and why don't LF treadmills offer ant+ capability???), Max Pace, etc. And where is the Strava integration??? It would be killer to have LF treadmills work with Strava the similar to how Zwift works with Strava, with virtual courses, etc. In the very least, it would be great to have the elevation gain stats carry over to Strava. Would not be difficult to do at all.
I give up
Can not create an account. Keep getting an error that my Email address is invalid... which is not true. Then tarted to contact support but you have to have an account to log into. Apparently your are not actually supposed to use this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 2.8.6
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Brunswick Corporation
- ©2013 Life Fitness, a division of Brunswick Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.