By Life Fitness
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LFconnect tracks your cardio and strength progress and helps you reach your fitness goals!
Life Fitness, the largest maker of fitness equipment in the world, has developed an on-the-go fitness management solution that makes workout tracking easy.
Simply connect your device to a compatible Life Fitness cardio machine and go! Real-time results tracking shows you exactly how close you are to achieving a weekly Calories Burned goal. Truly seamless interaction between the LFconnect app, LFconnect.com, and compatible cardio machines provides quick, convenient access to your workout progress, personalized workouts, and more.
You can also track strength workouts by scanning a QR code on compatible Life Fitness selectorized strength equipment or logging any strength equipment with our manual function.
● A new in-workout mode turns your device into a secondary display that shows workout duration, speed and a choice of heart rate, distance, incline/level, distance climbed, Watts or calories burned
● Compatibility icon shows you when you’re connected to compatible cardio equipment and also alerts you when you are not
● The LFconnect fitness app interacts with Discover and Engage consoles at the gym, and the Track+ console on home cardio equipment
● Keep tabs on your workout goals with a calorie counting dashboard that combines results from on-product, outdoor and manually entered workouts
● Automatically log GPS-enabled outdoor walking, running or biking workouts and sync results with your total progress
● Access your library of personalized workout programs for Life Fitness cardio equipment created on LFconnect.com
● Strength training tracking with QRcodes decals counts calories, shows proper form with instructional videos, and suggests seat height and set up based on the exerciser’s profile
● View scheduled workouts and update your workout library on the go
● Manually entered workouts are automatically saved for easy future entry
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Download the LFconnect app and connect with your active lifestyle in a whole new way!
Have an idea on how our app can enhance your workout experience?
What's New in Version 2.13.0
* Ability to create cardio workout in Workout Library. Cardio workout works with supported Life Fitness consoles
* Various bug fixes and performance improvements
* Track Connect console support
* Proximity Login using Bluetooth
* Discover SE3 and SE3HD support
* Explore™ Console, Connect Module and Rower GX support
cannot even get logged in to be able to use the app.
with the recent addition of Planet Fitness to my workout regimen, I decided to try to use the QR Reader to set up LF connect so that I could lock my workouts better. Not only will it not except my email, saying that it's an invalid email address, but it doesn't allow me to login via Facebook either. It always says "Oops, something went wrong! ". worthless.
Vaporware - shame on Lifetime Fitness!
I also can't even create an account, same error message as others reported. This leads me to speculate there may not be a working app yet, but that some outsourced dev met their deadline and collected their pay check. Take it down until it works!
Oops Something Went Wrong
The app does not appear to work correctly. I cannot login and always receive an error that reads oops something went wrong.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 2.13.0
- Size: 62.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Brunswick Corporation
- ©2013 Life Fitness, a division of Brunswick Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.