LG 360 CAM Manager
LG 360 CAM, a smart camera easily captures spherical (360°) / half spherical (180°) photo & video.
- LG 360 CAM and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connection
Simply install the LG 360 CAM Manager for iOS on your smartphone and connect to your LG 360 CAM.
When you want to connect LG 360 CAM with other smartphone, disconnect with current smarphone first, then Wi-Fi password will requested to input.
LG 360 CAM's initial password is "00+last 6 digits of serial numbers"
You can change Wi-Fi password using settings menu in LG 360 CAM Manager app.
- Camera : Remote Shooting
You can use the LG 360 CAM Manager for iOS as a remote control to shoot photos on your LG 360 CAM.
You can check realtime preview while shooting or capturing.
You can also change camera options - resolution, sound channel, shoot mode, manual mode, timer, spherical/half spherical mode, FoV(Field of View) change - can be changed to preferred shooting and capture by the app.
360° / 180° photos and videos capture are possible.
-Gallery : Viewing
You can us LG 360 CAM Manager for iOS to view the images and videos you shoot. You can browse the external SD card of LG 360 CAM to view photos and videos of your choice.
Spin around, enlarge, or shrink… Experience the playful and unique fun of seeing the entire space around you in a spherical image or video.
- Sharing on Social Networking Services
Social networking services shows 360° (spherical) photo and video. Show the world a whole new way of capturing the everything at the moment by 360° (spherical) photo and video that provide a being there experience where the image was taken.
Developer Email : LGEAppsCS@lge.com
- Added 360 Preview
- Added LED On/Off
- Added bottom logo sticker
- Added 3D Spatial Audio
Ratings and Reviews
Allows downloading of videos and viewing or downloading of pictures from camera to phone.
Enables changes of white balance, shutter speed, iso, color temperature, exposure resolution, mic settings. *These settings don't always stay set in the camera after you leave the app and use the camera independently. -AnNoYiNg-*
**(the best way to explain the exposure is to say its hard to take pictures of clouds and ground. Either the sky is overexposed >white< and the ground color is right or the clouds are defined and the ground color is underexposed.)
Controls which lenses are recording (front or back or both simultaneously for 360).
App can be used to turn off camera sounds or leds. (Very useful for when you're using the camera as a dash cam.)
Shows storage capacity of card.
Shows camera battery level.
Ability to store settings and commit settings to camera until changed by app.
Ability to record audio without video since the microphones are nice.
Ability to use settings independently on each lense. (Exposure down on bright side and up on dark side)
Ability to record simultaneously from front and back lenses in non 360.
Ability to calibrate lenses so as to reduce seam. Or digitally reduce seam.
Here's how to make it work.
First, if you have this app installed uninstall it and reinstall it, but do not open it.
Next, turn on your iPhone's wifi and Bluetooth and wait 30 seconds.
Turn on your camera and wait for the light to turn green and play the intro charm**
Open the LG 360 Cam app, tap on the finder icon in the upper right corner.
Tap on your camera.
Tap "OK" on the pop up.
Go to Settings>Wifi and tap on LG camera. As soon as the check mark appears exit the Settings app and reopen the LG 360 Camera app where you will be greeted by a pop up titled "Insecure Password" tap on "Later" then start taking photos.
Ps. I am in no way affiliated with LG, I am just an enthusiast.
** If you have had or currently have a custom password on your camera you will need to reset it. You can do this by holding the camera shutter button and power button for 8 seconds, release shutter button and continue to hold power button for additional 4 seconds (camera will beep after each second passed).
LG Fix This Now!!!
Before this update it worked fine. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled multiple times but it simply does not work anymore.
LG this is unacceptable. This camera relies on the software to work. If your own software doesn't work then you're knowing selling a faulty product. You could at minimum put a "We're aware of the problem" comment up and let people know that at least you're trying.
Fix this now or rollback the update to the one that did work for everyone. This is ridiculous.
- LG Electronics
- 39.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LG Electronics, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.