LG&E KU ODP Outage Maps
By iFactor Consulting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The LG&E KU ODP outage maps provide snapshots of current outages throughout the company’s system. The maps, which automatically update every few minutes, contain details about the cause of an outage as well as the number of customers affected.
LG&E and KU/ODP recognize this is critical information for our customers, and now you can access it on the go.
Outage Map – How it Works
- The outage maps use color-coded symbols that indicate the number and general location of customers without service.
- The Legend button provides an overview of the color-coded outage symbols.
- The Summary button provides additional information by county and ZIP code in an easy to read table format. Data can be sorted numerically or alphabetically by clicking on a column title.
- Selecting the color-coded symbol on the map will provide specific outage information, including:
- The number of customers affected
- The time of the earliest outage report
- The estimated restoration time
- The cause of the outage (if known)
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixes for iOS 5
Bring back the last version
This latest version is terrible compared to the last one! I hate the weather integration.
Great app of you live in Kentucky
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 14, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 45.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: iFactor Consulting
- © 2012 LG&E and KU
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.