LG Fitness App
- It works seamlessly with LG Fitness devices, including LG Lifeband Touch and/or Heart Rate Earphones, over Bluetooth.
- It is intuitive, an easy-to-use fitness app to help users take greater control over their fitness & daily activities
- iOS : compatible with iOS7 - iOS9.2 with Bluetooth 4.0 LE
-- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C
-- iPhone 6, 6plus
-- iPod Touch (5th gen.)
- LG Lifeband Touch: wearable activity tracker with a smart, intuitive user interface, OLED touch display and connectivity features to monitor activity in real time.
-- Fitness tracking: calorie consumed, steps taken, distance, speed, pace and heart rate via LG Fitness app
connecting to heart rate monitoring devices
-- Innovative features: Caller ID, SMS ID, Music control, Gesture recognition
- Heart Rate Earphones: strapless continuous heart rate monitor that is also a Bluetooth headset. It accurately monitors and provides valuable biometric information including heart rate to the user while delivering excellent sound for wireless music & call
-- Fitness tracking : heart rate, calorie consumed, distance, speed and pace
-- Innovative features : tracking biometric data while listening to music, real time voice guidance for workout
- Connect Lifeband Touch & Heart Rate Earphones together, and see heart rate on Lifeband Touch
- Many more devices to be connected!
[Key features of LG Fitness App]
- Intuitive & easy: provide valuable information through intuitive and simple UI
- Optimized: optimized menu and UI for connected devices
- Extendable: can be easily connected with additional devices and other services
- Home: view daily summary at a glance
- Activity: activities & calories-burned details
- Heart rate: measure max. heart rate & VO2max
- Work out: start workout session
- More: setting
- Data sync with selected heart rate monitors so that users can keep using their heart rate monitor devices.
-- Heart rate monitors : Polar, Wahoo, Zephyr.
1. Facebook ID log-in function is enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
LG Lifeband Destroyer
I was looking for an app that would constantly drop connections with my LG Lifeband! It even corrupted the band with a firmware update. I was going to run around with the band and sync later but now I can run around with the phone unlocked and the app running.
App crashes as soon as you turn it on!! Bought a Fitbit that is 1000 times better!!
What a disaster!
Deserves 0 (zero) star if I could. The app does not work with Health Kit (a must for me; otherwise I can just tape my iPhone 6 to my chest and get the same information about steps, distance and calories burned etc.). I am so upset by the lack of commitment from LG in making a product that is intergrated into the iOS system. Also, I can't even figure out how the app works with other popular fitness apps like MyFitnessPal app. It's a complete joke. My runs do not sync with the app and did I mention that I stopped counting how many times it crashes. I truly regret investing in this expensive activity band and spending that much money on a product that is not even half-baked.
The least they could have done is to spend time testing the app and making sure that it works and give iOS users an experience and not rehash what the phone already does. I am looking for another tracker alreaday; don't waste your time and money on this thing.
- LG Electronics
- 26.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LG Electronics Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.