The LGBT Center of Raleigh App brings the most used information from the Center’s website to your iPhone and iPad.
1. Quickly consult this app to see the all events for the next month that are listed on LGBT Center of Raleigh Calendar. Links are provided in the event descriptions for more information. Optionally, you may add the event to your personal calendar and setup reminder notifications.
2. Consult the Community Resources page while you are already out and about. Use the links and information to learn more. Some phones allow you to load your dialer and your mapping/navigation app.
3. Use the Mental Health Resources app to show only the providers in your area who can help you or a loved one. The filter feature is only available on this app - not on the website. Plus, emergency phone numbers are just one tap away.
4. Find an Affirming Faith Group quickly and go to its website for more information.
Donations to support the work of the LGBT Center of Raleigh are encouraged.
This app uses current information directly from the LGBT Center of Raleigh site’s top 4 web sections at www.lgbtcenterofraleigh.com plus additional information available only on this app. It’s super fast and reliable.
- Jim Manchester
- 13.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © copyright 2017 - IYI Creative Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.