LGBTQutie is the dating and social networking app for the entire LGBTQ community.
*Unlike other apps, LGBTQutie specifically is inclusive of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Pansexual, Asexual, Queer, Non-binary and Intersex Individuals.
Connect with others in a substantial way to find relationships, friendships and meaningful connections.
*LGBTQutie is the go-to hub to meet new people, create and attend events, see the latest news, blogs, and much more.
*The app is completely free to use. For an even more enhanced experience, upgrade to Rainbow Membership.
*LGBTQutie is more than online dating... its a community!
We offer three types of subscriptions when upgrading from Free to Rainbow:
1) 1 month subscription
2) 3 month subscription
3) 6 month subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Major update! There have been numerous bug fixes and enhancements in the app. Fixed Fasttrack, messages, picture uploading, cropping, etc. LGBTQutie has expanded and is now available in the U.K., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand!
Ratings and Reviews
Despite all the reviews about crashing I downloaded this app to check it out. The app is rated 17+ and there’s nothing in the description about age limits, but if you try to register (they have years at least up to 2017 as an option) as someone who isn’t 18 yet you get a warning that you have to BE 18. I’m sure for 18+ people the app could be cool, but warning to those of you who don’t read all the reviews, there was a review from someone about how they don’t allow hetero at all (meaning trans people who like the opposite gender or as such).
Decent, Needs Some Improvement
Downloaded it, runs fine. I was able to answer and update the questions, upload a photo, search. Everything seems to function fine. I wish more people put pictures or filled out their accounts but that's not on the dev. The people that pop up aren't always within the distance radius or even close sometimes and that's a little weird.
Inclusive LGBTQ App!
I was thrilled when I found out about LGBTQutie and had to check it out. The app is loaded with so many great features. The app already allows you to do a lot for free and even more with upgraded Rainbow membership. Its great to speak with other like-minded people in an app dedicated to our community.
- LGBT Media Inc.
- 88 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © LGBT Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- LGBTQutie 1 Month Free Trial $9.99
- LGBTQutie 1 Month Free Trial $29.99
- LGBTQutie 1 Month Free Trial $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.