(Requires IOS 9.0 or above)
Subscribers get full access to:
• Lianhe Zaobao as published every morning (6.30am Singapore Time) via the iPad PDF edition
• Updated news from 7am to 9pm daily with the "Breaking News" section
• 7 day archive for iPad Edition
• Push Notifications for the "Breaking News"
• Subscribers can choose to subscribe for 7 days or for 1 month
• 7-days subscription for USD$7.99
• 1-month subscription for USD$27.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
Have questions or feedback on the iPad Lianhe Zaobao App? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to deactivate auto-renewal of subscription
Account administration feature leaves a lot to be desired. After installing the app and making initial payment via iTunes, received a confirmation email but no account ID or password. When I wanted to deactivate the auto renewal feature, I found there is no way to do so from the settings window except if I login, and there is no way to retrieve missing login credentials from the app. A Google search reveals that the only way to retrieve login credentials is to email tech support or call the Singapore cust service hotline. Kudos to SPH for making it difficult for customers to stop paying them money.
Does not download automatically
The latest paper does not download automatically. I had to resort to deleting the app and reinstalling every day! I hope they fix this, especially when they start charging for this!
Cannot "log in"????!!!!
The site and the paper's online site says it's now FREE TRIAL
But when I launch the app, it asked for an ID and a password.
I don't even know WHERE to register, let alone even have registered an ID and a password for this.
So where do I begin and where do I go from here?
- Singapore Press Holdings
- 62.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Singapore Press Holdings
- In-App Purchases
- Chinese 3-in-1 Digital Bundle $27.99
- Chinese 3-in-1 Digital Bundle $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.