No matter where you are you can access your Liberty First Credit Union accounts. Our complimentary Mobile Banking offers instant access to the following:
Check Account Balances
Review Transaction History
Transfer funds between accounts
Transfer funds between institutions (must set up in Online Access first)
Transfer funds to a regular loan payment
Define Account Alerts
Pay Bills (to existing vendors)
Change/Cancel Pending Payments
Find a Branch or ATM
Send Us a Message
To enroll in this service download the Liberty First Credit Union Mobile Banking app and follow the on-screen prompts.
For additional information, contact us at (402) 465-1000 or toll-free at (855) 501-4600.
Liberty First does not charge a fee for utilizing Mobile Banking, however message and data rates may apply.
General Enhancements and Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like the consistency between this app and the web version. Everything is in the same place and it works well in the mobile format.
2 things I would like to see:
1) like another reviewer said, it would be nice to see the qualifications for the Kasasa checking and know exactly how many transactions you need to meet them
2) now that mobile deposits are available, it would be nice to be able to use the flash on the camera when capturing check images.
Same as web service
This app is pretty much the exact same thing as the web service through a browser.
One thing I would like to see added is if the qualifications for the Kasasa checking account has been met, that way I don't have to guess my number of signature transactions at the end of the month.
This app does everything I expect it to. I would suggest to see the balance in the transactions (like you can on the computer). Those who can't get on need to contact the bank. They can walk you through signing in. I've had NO trouble.
- Liberty First Credit Union
- 34.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Liberty First Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.