Liberty Mutual Home Gallery® - Household Inventory for iPad
By Liberty Mutual
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Liberty Mutual Insurance is excited to introduce the Home Gallery® app for iPad – a powerful inventory app designed to help you quickly and easily create a virtual inventory of your belongings.
Liberty Mutual Insurance understands how much you value your personal property. With our Home Gallery app for iPad, we give you four easy ways to create your inventory:
● Tag an entire room. Take a photo to capture multiple items within each room.
● Capture a single item. Take a photo of an individual item and add it to a room.
● Scan a barcode. Download images and descriptions with a single scan.
● Import photos. Inventory an item by importing its photo from your iPad’s photo gallery.
It’s that simple. You’ll have a complete, accurate list of all your possessions, including their photos and receipts. If you enable cloud storage, you can synchronize and access your data across your Apple devices. And if you wish to share your inventory, you can easily export it via email as an attached file.
The Home Gallery app for iPad also allows you to:
● Assign purchase price, purchase date and receipt to each item
● Quickly browse a virtual gallery and checklist of your belongings
● Export your inventory as a CSV or PDF file with images
● Add photos and details for up to three properties
● Store your data on a secure server so that you can access and sync it anytime from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
The Home Gallery app for iPad will lend simplicity to your organizing efforts and is available to all users, even if you are not currently a Liberty Mutual Insurance customer.
Since 1912, Liberty Mutual Insurance has been helping people live safer, more secure lives. Our Home Gallery app for iPad is just one more way we help you protect the things that matter most.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
This update fixes two bugs:
· App crashes upon launch on iPad Pro
· App crashes when exporting inventory to PDF
We would like to thank those of you that reached out to us in the app store and through email to tell us about these bugs. Please continue to let us know how we are doing! Send your thoughts and comments to email@example.com
Looks nice, but SUPER "buggy"
I chose this app because it has a clean, simple, and logical interface. I have discovered, unfortunately, that it is full of bugs in need of squashing. It crashes frequently, and not all the features work all of the time. Populating the app with images and data is a frustrating, slow, and time consuming process for these reasons. If I had it to do over again, I would choose another app. As it stands, I plan to delete the app in the near future and start over again in another app if the developers do not make the basic fixes necessary for the app to function properly.
Good Idea; Clumsy Execution
This app has a good architecture, but it suffers from very slow data entry, bugs (e.g., typed caps end up lower case), and some rigid rules (e.g., some common characters (/-&) are prohibited). One hopes the company will improve it, especially since it's probably perceived as a marketing tool. That said, the app provides more capability than trying to use a spreadsheet for a home inventory.
Too confusing, time waster
I tried to start tagging one room of furniture. When I enter the data it saved another photo. Not user friendly. Does not respond to touch when making a new selection. Don't waste your time!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 23, 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 32.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Liberty Mutual
- © 2014 Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.