Liberty Mutual Home Gallery App for iPad
By Liberty Mutual
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Liberty Mutual Insurance is excited to introduce the Home Gallery® app for iPad – a powerful inventory app designed to help you quickly and easily create a virtual inventory of your belongings.
Liberty Mutual Insurance understands how much you value your personal property. With our Home Gallery app for iPad, we give you four easy ways to create your inventory:
● Tag an entire room. Take a photo to capture multiple items within each room.
● Capture a single item. Take a photo of an individual item and add it to a room.
● Scan a barcode. Download images and descriptions with a single scan.
● Import photos. Inventory an item by importing its photo from your iPad’s photo gallery.
It’s that simple. You’ll have a complete, accurate list of all your possessions, including their photos and receipts conveniently stored on your iPad in one central location. And if you wish to share your inventory, you can easily export it via email as an attached file. As always, Liberty Mutual Insurance respects your privacy and will not access this information.
The Home Gallery app for iPad also allows you to:
● Assign purchase price, purchase date and receipt to each item
● Quickly browse a virtual gallery and checklist of your belongings
● Export your inventory as a CSV or PDF file with images
● Add photos and details for up to three properties
The Home Gallery app for iPad will lend simplicity to your organizing efforts and is available to all users, even if you are not currently a Liberty Mutual Insurance customer.
Since 1912, Liberty Mutual Insurance has been helping people live safer, more secure lives. Our Home Gallery app for iPad is just one more way we help you protect the things that matter most.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
iOS 8 compatibility
I was excited when I found out about this software but quickly disappointed when I tried to use it. I added rooms to a property that disappeared for no reason, then other rooms I previously deleted reappeared for no reason. You can't add items on the checklist tab in a room similar to the pre-programmed rooms, you can only add pictures of items in a room. You should be able to choose items in a room from a list and then add pics of the items. I was hoping for something that would let me catalog my home but with the inconsistencies in saving the rooms I afraid of investing a lot of time only to have the program not save my work.
In brief, while trying to finish the project of creating a home inventory of all the relevant items, the program lost all images and data. I have to start over, questioning whether I'll lose everything again. Or find another app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 29, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Liberty Mutual
- © 2014 Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.