You can then read any of your ebooks directly without downloading them and filling up your storage.
- Automatically import all the ebooks (epub, mobi and azw3 files) in your Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive wherever they are and whatever their file name is
- Read your books directly from the cloud or download them on your device to have them with you everywhere you go
- Borrow ebooks for free from other Librairie users
- Autocomplete your ebooks information (genre, summary, series, ratings, artwork…)
- Manually edit ebooks metadata
- Import individual ebooks from any app integrating with the iOS Files App
- Import individual ebooks from an OPDS feed
- Import individual ebooks from Calibre (through the Calibre Content Server)
- Convert your ebooks in other formats (ePub, MOBI, PDF)
- UI Dark mode
- Read Aloud: let the app read your ebooks to you with Text To Speech, even in background mode
- Dedicated speed reading UI
- Free text search of your library
- Filter your library by author, serie, genre, language or file type
- All your ebooks synchronized on all your devices automatically
- Clean looking reader
- Choose between a vertically scrolling reader and a classical page turning one
- Choose your font face, size, the line height and the justification of the text
- Hyphenation support
- Reading list synchronized between your devices
- Synchronized bookmarks between all your devices
- Add notes to your ebooks and share them between your devices
- Multiple reading visual themes to suit your tastes or the external conditions
- Compatible with the iPad multitasking features
- Support for keyboard shortcuts in the reader
- Export your ebooks to any compatible iOS app through a share sheet
- Some functionalities require the purchase of an in-app subscription
- * Works with DRM FREE EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 and PDF files
- A Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive account is necessary to use the automatic cloud storage import feature of the app
- Please note that the PDF files are not synchronized automatically and should be added manually.
- Please note that you should always keep safe backups of your orignal files !! The Librairie Cloud is not a backup system but a tool to enjoy your files more freely.
- By adding ebooks into Librairie you acknowledge that you possess all the rights necessary on those files to accomplish the intended functions of the app.
We’ll be happy to hear from you. Either for feedback or for helping you. Please reach us at:
Librairie Premium subscription is free for 2 weeks then $8.49/year
Librairie is edited by CUBESOFT SARL.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew 24 hours prior to expiration date. To turn off auto-renew, visit your iTunes account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of service:
- (new) OPDS catalogs: import ebooks in your library by browsing predefined OPDS catalogs or by adding your own. Please, do not hesitate to let us know if a publicly accessible catalog could not be used. We’ll do our best to make them usable in a future release.
- (new) Import from Calibre: add an OPDS entry pointing to your Calibre content server and you’ll be able to browse your library and import your ebooks
- (new) In the reader, tapping the progress indicator will make the calculation change from chapter % to total ebook %
- (new) A new reader setting lets you add labels to the progress indicator (chapter or ebook) for more clarity
- (new) A message in your library now tells you when you have reached the 50 ebooks limit for non premium users
- (fixed) Resuming reading of the last read book from the library view did not work
- (fixed) The already read part of the reader slider was sometimes not visible
- (fixed) The bookmark sign was sometimes not set when restoring a bookmark
- (fixed) Bookmarks had sometimes to be deleted twice
- (fixed) Fixed a bug that could prevent the unlocking of the unlimited library feature when going premium
- (fixed) Fixed a bug that prevented the conversion of a file to another format although the user was premium
Ratings and Reviews
My second favorite reading app
I can only see this app improving and with the new borrowing feature I’m kind of excited.
NextCloud support would be awesome!
Great potential but a long way to go
The app has a lot of potential but it still has a long way to go. To put it simply, at this point DO NOT BUY, unless you just wish to support the developer. For starters, the good part is, the design is FANTASTIC, one of the best around. However, pretty much everything else is bad. There are bugs everywhere. The app misses books on the cloud, overlaps images with text on the book description page, its slow and laggy, doesn't let you turn the page by swiping, shows the table of content incorrectly etc. The app has incredible potential and if the bugs are ironed out it is easily worth $5+, but it still has a long way to go. PS: Page tracking would be a good feature Mr. Developer.
- CUBESOFT SARL
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 CUBESOFT SARL
- In-App Purchases
- All current and future functionalities $4.99
- Google Drive Sync $1.99
- Dropbox Sync $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.