By Harold Chu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
END OF SUPPORT NOTICE: I will stop supporting Library Books after 1 Feb 2014. Library Books is now a free download.
• Return your library books on time. Never pay a fine again.
• Track the books you have on loan.
• With a quick glance see when you need to return or renew.
• Track multiple library cards.
• Growl notifications for overdue items.
• iCal integration.
• NOT all public libraries are supported.
• Check this page to see if your library is supported: http://librarybooksapp.com/libraries
What's New in Version 3.24
• Fixed high CPU usage problem.
It's a shame the developer isn't supporting this app anymore, because it's absolutely fantastic. I think people forget how much great stuff is available at their local library. Sure, there are books, but there's also music, movies and more... and with this app, all of your holds are in your menubar at a click. It's really well done.
Nothing else like it
This app is still great - even 2+ years after end of support!
The iOS version also still works, although it's no longer available for download.
I'd gladly pay again if the developer decided to revisit this app and update it.
Always the best!
I’ve been using various incarnations of this app for as long as I can remember, and it’s always been fantastic. If Harold ever decides to revisit it, I’ll be there. Thanks for doing this!
The app still works fine for me, both on iPhone and Mac, on their respective current OSs.