Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create SoundSpaces with Libratone wireless speakers
Libratone speakers play your way – move, link, and enjoy the music you love.
The Libratone App is required to setup and connect new Wifi or BT speakers, and manage the Classic range – Zipp Classic, Live, Lounge, Loop and Diva.
Simply connect your speaker to WiFi or BT in seconds. Choose the perfect audio setup to match the dynamics of your room and the position of your speaker. Save 5 favourite internet radio stations for each speaker.
Use SoundSpaceTM Link to play the same music across your home, or stream different sound to different spaces. Fill your home with 360 FullRoomTM Sound. Bring your speakers with you and use the BT+1 feature to create local soundspaces anytwhere on the go.
Take charge of your music with the new Libratone speakers and App - it’s simple, fun and free.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- Adds BT communication with Libratone ONE click, ONE style and TOO BT speakers
- Adds BT+1 allowing any two Libratone BT speakers to be joined together
- Re-designed and highly Improved Product home page; Favorites, +1, Settings
- Re-designed Soundspace link group page; Unlink, independent volume controls
- Improved Speaker settings page; voicings, colour settings etc.
- Setup process includes Wifi and BT speakers
- General improvements and minor bugfixes
App stinks, bring back old one
The new app is clearly made for the new generation of Libratone speakers. It constantly can't find my classic Live Speaker at all. The speaker setup (we changed our wifi password) doesn't work at all. You have to do it through a web browser instead. Just bring back the old app and call it Libratone Classic. I spent a lot of money on a Zipp, Live and Lounge, and now I'm high and dry with this crap app. Boo!