Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create SoundSpaces with Libratone wireless speakers
Libratone speakers play your way – move, link, and enjoy the music you love.
The Libratone App is required to setup and connect new Wifi or BT speakers, and manage the Classic range – Zipp Classic, Live, Lounge, Loop and Diva.
Simply connect your speaker to WiFi or BT in seconds. Choose the perfect audio setup to match the dynamics of your room and the position of your speaker. Save 5 favourite internet radio stations for each speaker.
Use SoundSpaceTM Link to play the same music across your home, or stream different sound to different spaces. Fill your home with 360 FullRoomTM Sound. Bring your speakers with you and use the BT+1 feature to create local soundspaces anywhere on the go.
Take charge of your music with the new Libratone speakers and App - it’s simple, fun and free.
What's New in Version 4.3.3
1、Optimize the design of App
2、My Collection is added to store the favourite channels for easy access
3、User manual of all products is added
4、The two new colors of Zipp and Zipp Mini are added
5、KaiShu Story is integrated for the Chinese market
1. Each time app is launched I'm prompted to login.
2. I wish this thing had an EQ.
3. Randomly, when changing CityMix levels within the app, the level doesn't change on the headphones. You have to restart the app and then it'll work.
4. I noticed they upgraded the UX so that's good. I actually like it.
5. As I'm listening to music and a call comes in I tap to answer, but what happens is that the Bluetooth option either stays on iPhone or it was connected to the headset but then switches back to the iPhone. I end up having to pull my phone out of pocket and manually switch it to the headset.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 23, 2017
- Version: 4.3.3
- Size: 83.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: LIbratone A/S
- © 2013 Libratone A/S
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.