Libro.fm is your online independent store for digital audiobooks, allowing you to shop through hundreds of local, independent bookstores across the country. From staff picks to author events, local bookstores stores are the heart and soul of our communities. With our free Libo.fm app you can enjoy these audiobooks during your commute, workout, chores, and more!
Audiobooks purchased at Libro.fm are synced with the app immediately so you can get listening right away. Download an audiobook once and then listen offline whenever and wherever you want.
The Libro.fm catalog includes tens of thousands of audiobooks from every genre that you can listen to on your iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, or iPad.
• Automatic Sync: Audiobooks automatically sync from your Libro.fm account.
• Bookmarks: Easily bookmark content so you can return to it later.
• Playback Speed: Like to listen at a faster pace? Just use our variable speed narration feature.
• Sleep Timer: Feeling sleepy? Set the timer to stop your audiobook after a few minutes.
• Folders and Sorting: Archive your library into folders for: listening, to listen, finished and sort within folders.
• DRM Free: Every audiobook on Libro.fm is DRM free so you can listen on any device.
If you have issues with the app or would like to give us feedback, we'd love to hear from you. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our love for our customers, audiobooks, and all things audiobook related is at the heart of what we do. Just like your favorite brick-and-mortar bookstore. Listen with Libro.fm and #chooseindie.
• Enhanced experience for iPad users
• General fixes and improvements to optimize iPhone 8 experience and improve battery life
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t Sync Across Devices
I love this app because I love supporting my local bookstore. However, I listen to my audiobooks on different devices throughout the day. Sometimes I’m on my phone and other times I’m on my iPad. Unfortunately, the current version of this app doesn’t update from my previous place on one device when I switch to the other. Or if it has this capability, I cannot find where to turn it on.
I still would recommend this app and company over others, purely to support local bookstores.
Close to Converting Completely
I love this app for what it offers booksellers and book lovers. When I’ve been pining for a book but have commutes to worry about, this app has my back. Fantastic platform, I recommend it to all of my friends and family, and customers who are afraid they don’t have time to read!
I’ve been using Libro since the fall of 2017 and I love it! They have all of the books I want, and they support indie bookstores. 👍👍👍 I listen to 2-3 books a month. The quality is good. I usually speed book up, and that’s easy to do. Syncs perfectly with in my car, too. Thank you Libro!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.