License Log is a free app that allows new drivers to make sure that they log the required hours to get their license. Most states require a set number of hours in various conditions - and on different types of roads - before a license is given. This app easily allows a driver to start and stop the log when driving begins, pause it when needed, and keep track of all of the information to allow it to be exported in spreadsheet form to present to the DMV. Best of all, the app allows the driver to record the weather, and with its built in GPS functionality, the app tracks the type of road(s) driven on, and the length of the drive.
License Log has the following features:
• tracks the length of your trip
• tracks your location and identifies whether it is a street or highway (this is optional and can be turned off)
• allows the driver to record the weather
• knows whether the drive is during the day or night (or both)
• has an easy to use, clean interface
• allows the user to export data as a spreadsheet (CSV file) which contains individual trip statistics as well as totals
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixes a bug where trips do not save properly.
Ratings and Reviews
Without a doubt the best way to keep track of miles to get a license. Keep doing gods work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.