This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tired after getting up? Particularly in autumn and winter you are not able to work quite efficiently? The nights are always too short? Difficulties in concentrating?
More than 30% of all people suffer from insomnia and do not feel rested after waking.
The Dawn Simulator app will allow a gentle awakening, close to nature, with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad without spending hundreds of dollars for a special alarm clock.
Let your iPhone / iPad / iPod wake you up gently with soft natural light. The Dawn Simulator regulates the secreting of hormones like melatonin during the wake-up process - a natural process, which occurs also during awakening by sunrise. This allows for a gentle awakening, feeling rested and being optimal prepared for an active start to the day. This is how to get up the fun way!
- Wake up with increasing light intensity (solar spectrum)
- Simply stop the alarm by swiping across the screen
- "Emergency alert": if you should not be fully awaken by the light, 5 different alarm tones are currently available for waking you up from your dreams (birds chirping, gong, zen sounds, seashore or drums). The time between the start of the light and the start of the emergency alarm (delay) is adjustable.
- Choose own sounds or songs from your iTunes library!
- It is possible to set different alarm times for the individual days of the week and or the weekend
- Clean user interface
- Display of the clock with dimmed LCD display with adjustable color
- Operating in the horizontal and vertical position possible
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Completely rewritten and improved
- New Feature: Brightness automatically adjust in night view