Life Is Strange™
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
What if you could rewind time?
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
This is Episode 1 of Life Is Strange. Subsequent episodes can be purchased in-app.
Important information regarding Life Is Strange™:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 15.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 320M, NVIDIA 8xxx series.
• The following graphics cards require 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Life Is Strange™ mini-site at feralinteractive.com/lifeisstrange
Life Is Strange © 2015, 2016 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by DONTNOD Entertainment SARL. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. LIFE IS STRANGE is a registered trademark or trademark of Square Enix Ltd. DONTNOD is a trademark of DON’T NOD Entertainment SARL. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Fixes an issue where the user would occasionally lose mouse control after switching to windowed mode
• Fixes an issue where the game would occasionally crash on launch when not connected to the internet
• Directors' Commentary videos now pause when the user switches windows using Cmd + Tab
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Unable to play
Despite getting thorough instruction from support, we were unable to resolve why I wasn’t seeing key elements for proper play. i.e...picking up objects. And I never got past the bathroom scene. Since I attempted to play on a new Apple MacBook Air which, at the time of download, I’d had less than 1 month, I know the issue is not one relating to anything on my end. As per my last email with feral Interactive I will be seeking a refund through iTunes. Let me just say, those I spoke to and emailed with at Feral Interactive did everything in their power to help me get my issue resolved and they were very professional and kind at all times. I really wish the issue could have been resolved, I was looking very forward to following the entire story.
Just as good here as anywhere.
It’s nice having Life Is Strange on my laptop, considering my playthroughs on the PS3 and PS4. The game is good mechanically, similar to a Telltale game. The voice acting is excellent, even though the dialogue can be unbearably hokey and inaccurate. Plenty of references to pop culture and such too, if you feel like exploring. The story is overall great as well, ignoring a few “interesting” choices here and there. The rewind mechanic feels nice, although sometimes you just wanna make a decision and live with it, rather than consider the immediate consequences, rewind, and then try again.
Amazing Game. Beautifully crafted.
I have waited for this game to make an appearance on a platform I own for ages. Actually tried to fix my PS3 just so I could download this game so when I saw it appear on the app store I had to download. It is just as amazing as all the previews make it out to be. The game play is incredibly well-done and the ‘choice engine’ and vocal dubs are spot-on. The soundtrack absolutely makes the game. So glad this was finally ported over for MAC
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 28, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 13.72 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © LIFE IS STRANGE is a trademark of Square Enix Ltd. Developed by and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Episodes 2–5$15.99
- Episode 2: Out of Time$4.99
- Episode 3: Chaos Theory$4.99
- Episodes 3–5$11.99
- Episode 4: Dark Room$4.99
- Episode 5: Polarized$4.99
- Episodes 4 & 5$8.99