**Supported Devices: iPhone 6, iPad 5 (2017), iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer devices. iPod Touches are not supported**
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game;
- Rewind time to change the course of events;
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
- Striking, hand-painted visuals;
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on mobile, the game comes with Life is Strange iMessage stickers. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them.
** Reviews and Accolades **
Life is Strange, People's Choice Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
Mac Game of the Year, United States
5/5 "A must-have." - The Examiner
5/5 "Something truly special." - International Business Times
"One of the best games I've played in years." - Forbes
10/10 "An impressive coming of age story." - Darkzero
Life is Strange, Game Artist Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
8/10 "Rare and precious." - Edge
8.5/10 "OUTSTANDING." - GameInformer
90% "Dontnod have clearly put a lot of effort into the little details and it’s worth your time paying attention to their work." – Siliconera
8.5/10 “The climax of Episode Two is one of the most compelling — and devastating — things I’ve ever experienced in a game, because it’s so real, so understandable. Dontnod nails it.” – Polygon
4.5/5 "life is strange has me hooked" - HardcoreGamer
8/10 ".…has the potential to outdo both Telltale Games and Quantic Dream." - Metro
* Fixed issues with localization
* Other various bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for playing Life is Strange! Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at forums.eu.square-enix.com, on the Life is Strange Facebook page or Twitter or at support.eu.square-enix.com.
Ratings and Reviews
The fragility and fear of growing up. The terror of leaping into the unknown. Life is Strange tackles tough issues in a remarkable way, merging the superpowered and surreal with characters that feel authentic. You’re drawn into the adventure through gorgeous visuals. Sharp writing, excellent voice acting, and a compelling story make solving Life is Strange’s mysteries feel essential.
Love it but it has glitches
So far I love the game. It’s very addictive, in the good sense. I’ve been playing it for a few days and the storyline is simply thrilling and touching. Yet I’m disappointed because it has several glitches and that’s starting to bother me. If I am in the middle of the third episode, for instance, and my phone gets blocked or reset, I appear on the storm of the first episode again, like the game never saved any of my progress. Also, there is no option to skip the tutorial. And when I am in the class after the glitchy storm (of the first episode) the game tells me “Tap the ‘Look’ icon.” I tap the ‘Look icon’ and nothing happens. It’s like I’m stuck there, so I have to reset the game and play the part of the glitchy storm within the tutorial all over again. I really hope you can fix it or tell me what can I do because I like the game but It’s really frustrating to repeat the first episode all over again every time I leave the game and return to “continue” where I left. Seriously, I don’t want to dislike the game because I can’t play it, for the reasons I already mentioned.
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties running Life is Strange on your device. To be able to track your issue, and communicate with you, please use "support.eu.square-enix.com" to contact us. We kindly ask you to provide more details about the issue you are encountering so we can help accordingly, alongside information on your device (hardware).
Developers please read. guys. What the heck?!??
Ok so I started playing this game over for the third time, got to episode three where Chloe and Max just broke in to the principals office, and somehow I’m back to another profile that I already played??? I went to saved games to try to switch over to the profile I’ve been playing and it’s saying I’m on episode four? WHAT. No. Please no. I literally just replayed everything up to this point which honestly takes a while and now all my choices are gone so I can’t just pick up from the beginning of episode three and go from there?? Ugh. I’m so disappointed. If any developers read this and can help, please let me know. This is so frustrating. I’ve already finished the game twice, I don’t want to have to restart from the beginning but as of right now I would have to because it’s only showing the choices I made the first time around. Please let me know what I can do. I’m super bummed, I love this game and the last time I played was just a few hours ago, I don’t understand how I am now at episode four from a previous save when I was just playing episode three from a newer save. PLEASE HELp!!!
We’re sorry to hear that you’re not able to fully enjoy Life is Strange on your device. The game may have difficulty in retrieving the save game from iCloud. Please sign-out of your iCloud account and then sign-in once again. This will resync the save game, which should allow the game to retrieve it.
If the issues persists, please use “support.eu.square-enix.com to contact us and provide more details about the issue you are encountering so we can help and communicate with you accordingly. Please include the device informatio (hardware) alongside a full description of the issue you are encountering to help us assess the situation and provide a you with a solution.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Season Pass [Episodes 2-5]
Season Pass includes Episodes 2 to 5
Life is Strange Episode 2 of a 5-part series
Life is Strange Episode 3 of a 5-part series
Life is Strange Episode 4
Life is Strange Episode 4 of a 5 part series
Life is Strange Episode 5
Life is Strange Episode 5 of a 5 part series
Life is Strange Episode 4-5
Season Pass includes Episodes 4 and 5
- SQUARE ENIX Ltd
- 964.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- LIFE IS STRANGE © 2015, 2017, 2018 SQUARE ENIX LIMITED. All rights reserved. Developed by Black Wing Foundation. Produced by Turn Me Up Games, Inc. Published by SQUARE ENIX LIMITED.
- In-App Purchases
- Season Pass [Episodes 2-5] $8.99
- Épisode 2 $0.99
- Episode 3 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.