Lifecake is the photo journal for proud parents.
• Nothing complicated. Just photos and videos on a beautiful timeline.
• Simple, safe, and magically organised. Because parenting is busy enough.
• Alive with comments, smiles and favourites.
• Parents love it. Grandparents live for it. A private place just for family.
• Order beautiful prints, calendars, photo books, and other stuff straight from the app!
Generous for free users. Amazing for subscribers.
• Enough free storage for tons of sharp photos and videos.
• Monthly or yearly VIP subscription removes storage cap
• Monthly VIP subscription* £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99.
• Or save 40% with an annual VIP subscription:* £26.99 / $35.99 / €35.99.
Lifecake is the baby photo sharing app that keeps families together. Document your child’s journey, create photobooks & more. Trusted by millions of families worldwide.
Questions? Send us a note to @lifecake on Twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where’s the small print? Terms of service: https://www.lifecake.com/terms
We’re nuts about privacy. Our lawyers’ wordy translation: https://www.lifecake.com/privacy
*The subscription renews every month or year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month or year at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
*Introducing Time Warp* - Time travel with Lifecake.
- This great new feature picks two pictures of your child and puts them side by side.
- You can clearly see the Year that the photos were taken and how old the child was in both photos.
- If you love what you see you can easily Share it on social media, Save it to your Timeline & even send it as a Postcard to someone that matters, anywhere in the World.
If you don’t love what we show you, Shuffle the pictures and time travel again.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for parents
As my baby is the first grandchild for my parents and my in laws, I was having to text a picture to a dozen people a day. My sister in law showed me this app a week ago and my only complaint is that she waited until my son was almost 3 months old to tell me about it.
I don’t like posting pictures of my baby on Facebook and several of my older family members (my parents and grandparents) aren’t on social media but since they have an email address I can add them to my baby’s Lifecake. Then I can post pictures that everyone I want to see them sees instantly.
My dad loves being able to scroll through all of the pictures and see how much the baby has changed how old the baby was on that day. As an added bonus, I ran out of storage in iCloud and needed somewhere to store my 350 pictures and this was a great way to make sure I didn’t lose any pictures when I had to get my iPhone repaired.
Grandparent's Best Friend
My daughter & son-in-law chose not to post photos of their babies on social media and use Lifecake instead. I can use it on all my devices simultaneously - my laptop, iPad, and iPhone. I always have the best and most recent photos of the grandchildren at a glance without having to dig through my hodgepodge of photos of other people, places & things on my devices. Also, my personal collection always includes not-so-excellent shots that I can't bear to delete. The photos my kids share on Lifecake are always the best of the lot and always enjoyable.
I've never had any technical problems! I can view videos, add wisecrack comments, "love" my favorites, and add my own shots from any of my devices easily. I particularly like the feature that alerts me when a new photo or comment is added.
It's a brilliant idea and I cant imagine life without Lifecake now.
This app has such nice features, is so easy to use and has a great interface. I've been using it for a nine months, and I love it so far. My family loves using the app to view pictures at their leisure and choose favorites, I love how easy it is to upload and edit pictures, to add short stories, that it shows you which pictures you've already uploaded, easily shows what day / month / year or what week of pregnancy the picture is from, and the slideshow feature is really cool too. Managing contacts is super easy. I have absolutely no complaints so far!! I searched and downloaded a few similar apps to try and this one blows the others out of the water. This app is fantastic! Can't wait to order photo albums from it in the future. :)
- Lifecake Ltd
- 86.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lifecake Ltd, A Canon Company
- In-App Purchases
- VIP $35.99
- VIP $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.