Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Earn points and rewards for your real-life accomplishments!
Here's how it works:
1) Post your accomplishments: Create 160-character posts with the things you achieve throughout the day—big or small.
2) Give Points, Get Points: Each day, you have 300 points to distribute. Give them to the best accomplishments... as chosen by you!
3) Turn in Points for Rewards: Take the Points you earn for your own posts and cash them in for discounts from brands like The North Face, Skullcandy, prAna, O'Neill and many more!
4) Team up: Form or join groups of people who share your passions and will provide you with personalized feedback as you pursue your goals.
5) Cheer On, Cheer Up: Use High Fives & comments to motivate others. This is an encouraging community. Yep, we're positive.
Follow along with all-stars like Dolvett Quince from NBC's 'The Biggest Loser' and Roman Harper of the New Orleans Saints as they show you how to live like it counts!
Watch your life change as you start to track your achievements - from flossing every day to acing a test, to much bigger stuff! We've already had members:
* Win an Olympic Gold Medal
* Lose 200lbs
* Quit smoking
* Start a business
* Get engaged... And then married
* Complete p90x
* Graduate from college
* Run a 50 mile Ultra-marathon
So what are you waiting for!? Join a community you can count on! You can also check us out online at spire.me.
What's New in Version 2.0.8
This version of the app won't:
- Display Team profiles incorrectly
- Break when you pick the winner of a Challenge
- Fall apart when you redeem a Reward
- Allow you to freeze time (yet)
This version of the app will:
+ Provide Team Captains with massively updated post moderation capabilities
+ Be a constant hindrance to spammers, bullies, trolls, and other ne'er-do-wells
+ Brighten your day
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 31, 2014
- Version: 2.0.8
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LifeKraze
- © Chalk Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.