Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★ Featured on Engadget, AllThingsD, Wired.IT, national TV, and more! ★★★
Remember what you were doing, seeing, and sometimes even feeling.
Re-experience your most precious moments! Get Lifelapse today.
Lifelapse captures all your moments in a timelapse video while your iPhone or iPod touch hangs around your neck. It takes a picture every 30 seconds and will generate a video of the hundreds of unexpected photos it has taken! You can even save the photos you like and share them with your friends.
Relive your memories like you never have before!
Use Lifelapse to:
• Relive your lunch with Boris!
• Show your trip to Disneyland!
• Capture your holiday in cities like Amsterdam or New York!
• Share how you celebrate national holidays like New Year’s Eve, Independence Day, or St. Paddy’s!
• Download and watch free examples
• Capture everything you're doing automatically in 30-second intervals
• Play them on your device
• Play the videos on Apple TV 2 via AirPlay
• Share your videos to Facebook and Twitter
• Save individual photos and videos to Camera Roll
• Sync with your iOS calendar
• Available worldwide for iPhone and iPod touch
• Purchase the Lifepouch*
* You can buy Lifepouch in the app or at http://www.lifepouch.com
Generating videos is not possible on the iPhone 3G due to hardware limitations
What's New in Version 1.1
Imagine how lucky we are to live in this era. Your life is about to become 10x better, thanks to a feature we've just added.
It's called sharing.
Where would the world be without sharing? Sharing equals caring. We care about you. So here's sharing. To Facebook and Twitter. Share your lifelapses with the world! Enjoy!
Cool idea - bad execution
I bought the app and the pouch and have used it for a few months. The idea is really fun for those into the idea of capturing candid photos to document an event, etc. However there are many limitations that make this an app I cannot recommend. You cannot customize the frequency of the pics (stuck at 30 seconds). You cannot turn your screen off or allow it to 'go to sleep' or the app will quit. The 4s battery is weak as it is. I use an external battery case (which will not fit into the pouch). The pouch itself is boring, barebones and expensive. It should be lined and have an adjustable neck strap. I had a friend make me an adjustable neck strap and larger pouch for $25 and I bought a more customizable time lapse app.
Not aging well
Looks like this hasn't been updated in a couple of years. It seems unaware of iOS 7, iPhone 5-sized display, backgrounding, etc. I've "started recording" several times and let it run for minutes at a time, but I have yet to see it capture a single image.