Alarm Clock & Weather HD - Digital Night Stand for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alarm Clock is the most realistic alarm clock app ever made for the iPad.
APPLE picks the Alarm Clock as a "Staff Favorite"!
iPADMODO.com writes: "A one stop app that is not only beautiful to look at, but one which you can proudly display on your nightstand."
TCGEEKS.COM's iPad alarm clock round-up rates us 5-stars and says "Here is one of the most beautiful iPad alarm clock apps you have seen yet." "people that bought this app continue to use it daily".
DAILYAPSHOW.com has a great video demo of all the features: http://tinyurl.com/clockdemo
NY1 NEWS says " Alarm Clock is one of the slickest out there for the iPad".
APPADVICE.COM declares "Game over: Alarm Clock is now perfect"
Designed from the ground up for the iPad, Alarm Clock & Weather HD will look great on your nightstand and is also easy to use and full of clever features.
For example gorgeous animated skies that match your current weather, a night mode that won't light-up your room and super-sized snooze buttons.
The app is designed to look great in either landscape orientation (perfect for use with the iPad Case standing on its side) or in portrait mode (when used on the iPad Dock).
This clock will also make a great travel companion with its worldwide weather forecasts and international temperature display.
Alarm clock features include:
- 5 new ultra-realistic clock faces to choose from. Effortlessly swipe the current clock to display the next one!
- Unlimited, easy-to-set alarms
- Several built-in alarm sounds (from funny, to gentle to just plain loud when you need that extra push!)
- Use one or multiple songs, podcasts, audiobooks in your iPod® music library as an alarm
- Shuffle your music
- Repeat alarms on specific week days
- Bedside music player with full access to your iPod® music
- Sleep timer to fall asleep to soothing nature sounds or your own iPod® music, podcasts, audiobooks
- Big snooze buttons for those times when it's hard to aim
- New menu option that lets you override the iPad's auto-lock mode
- Large digital projection clock with current weather conditions in night mode
- Pull down a rolling shade to put your clock into night mode
Weather features include:
- Accurate and reliable worldwide weather data from a leading meteorologist. No need for any other paid weather app to know what to wear today or whether to bring an umbrella.
- Automatic location detection: the app detects where you are and displays the weather accordingly
- Option to override the auto-location and enter your location manually by name or zip
- Memorize multiple weather locations so you can switch between them to check distant weather
- 5-day weather forecast with detailed morning, noon, evening and night info for the next 48h
- Beautifully animated sky images matching the current weather (like watching a virtual window)
- Worldwide weather and display in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
For a few bucks, this app replaces several costly dust-collecting, hard-to-use gadgets in an efficient and elegant interface. A no-brainer!
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
Won't bet my job on it. Need reliability
Initial impression not so great. I played a song using the original Apple Music app and paused it. Opened this clock app to test clock and the song I had selected with Apple Music was showing on the fake radio clock screen. I pressed play and it did. I tested the alarm and it worked. I went back to press play again on the fake radio and it wouldn't play. I closed the app and set a new alarm for the morning and went to bed. The alarm went off on time.
That evening I kept hearing a faint phone ringing sound..sounded like it was coming from my iPad. It was! A background alarm was going off and sending notices to my screen. I opened the app and the only alarm set was for the morning. Too buggy for me!
I have been using this ap for awhile. Have tried others and keep coming back to this one. Love the weather part and the reliability. I wish there was an alternative screen for middle of the night. It's either too bright or I can't see the time. No in between even when I dim it as low as possible. But again I have tried over a dozen alarm apps and keep coming back to this one.
The alarm clock is pretty good except it says family share and thins I thought about iPhone and watch but can't locate it to install on my iPhone.
Also though I've only had it a couple of days I seem to keep having problems remembering how to set and adjust different aspects of the app like the alarm music and display theme. But I do think it's a good app as soon as I have time to figure out and remember how it works m
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 09, 2015
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Postindustria Ltd.
- © Lifelike Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.