Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LifeLine Response is the most advanced personal security technology available today. In the event of an emergency, 9-1-1 operators DO NOT have a reliable way to track your location. With its unique user interface, LifeLine Response uses the GPS information on your smartphone to provide emergency responders your exact location and personal identifying information in order to provide you the fastest and most accurate assistance possible.
With our 14-Day FREE trial, you’ll be able to test-drive the LifeLine Response experience for yourself. Be sure to complete the initial activation process, including inputting key personal and emergency contact information, so that we may best serve you during a time of crisis.
Subscriptions start at $4.99 / month.
• For more information visit: http://www.llresponse.com
• For questions e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To reach someone who can help: (858) 633-3997
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minimum Requirements: IOS 8 or higher; iPhone with an active mobile phone subscription and data plan. GPS functionality and notifications must be enabled to provide our 24/7 Response Center, your location and the availability to respond to your Distress Alert.
- The app is FREE for 14 days.
- You will NOT be automatically charged, the 14 days are completely free.
- Anytime during the free period you have the option to renew by purchasing an in-app auto-renewable monthly subscription for $4.99.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
What's New in Version 4.2
Resolved Registration Issue
What a rip!😡
So far at least I see it can work really good should I need help. In fact last night with friends over dinner in Fullerton I was showing them the app. When the "screech" sound went off as I didn't realize it does before 30 seconds are up, well I almost emptied the restaurant. AND our friend's daughter who was with us is a retired Police Captain. Whew. She was calm. We all laughed. Thank goodness after a drink I "remembered" my 4 digit Code to disengage or we'd have been swarmed with police. 😊😳😂. Thanks LifeLine for this terrific and important app. Jeff
Security Flaw/New Feature Requests
The disarm PIN should not be shown on the main screen! By leaving this feature there, thieves can simply launch the app to see your PIN, and then enter it to disarm your phone, and get away with phone theft!
I like this app for that purpose of protecting myself and preventing my phone from getting stolen! However, this flaw needs to be corrected, or this app is pretty much just a waste of my time!
If I were you, I would highly suggest both the Disarm PIN and the automatically generated Secret Code be displayed in the Disarm PIN settings!
There should also be more features (like seen on the "Anti-Thief" app, made by another app developer)!
These features include…
• Pocket Detector* (detects as out)
• Bag Detector* (detects as out)
• Power Detector** (detects as power removal)
• Headphones/Bluetooth Detector (detects as disconnect)
* = Uses Proximity Sensor.
** = Power Removal will trigger the alarm sequence on the first sign of power removal only, as battery cases are known for instantly reinserting power.
Not only it can save your life, but it would stop a phone thief too, if you added these features!
I also want Touch ID support! With Touch ID support, I could disarm the alarm without giving away my PIN!
Unless Lifeline Response gets these majorly important upgrades and fixes, my rating stands at one star!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Clandestine Development, LLC
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Renewal$4.99
- 1-Year Renewal$59.99