Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LifeLine Response is the most advanced personal security technology available today. In the event of an emergency, 9-1-1 operators DO NOT have a reliable way to track your location. With its unique user interface, LifeLine Response uses the GPS information on your smartphone to provide emergency responders your exact location and personal identifying information in order to provide you the fastest and most accurate assistance possible.
With our 14-Day FREE trial, you’ll be able to test-drive the LifeLine Response experience for yourself. Be sure to complete the initial activation process, including inputting key personal and emergency contact information, so that we may best serve you during a time of crisis.
Subscriptions start at $4.99 / month.
• For more information visit: http://www.llresponse.com
• For questions e-mail: email@example.com
• To reach someone who can help: (858) 633-3997
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minimum Requirements: IOS 8 or higher; iPhone with an active mobile phone subscription and data plan. GPS functionality and notifications must be enabled to provide our 24/7 Response Center, your location and the availability to respond to your Distress Alert.
- The app is FREE for 14 days.
- You will NOT be automatically charged, the 14 days are completely free.
- Anytime during the free period you have the option to renew by purchasing an in-app auto-renewable monthly subscription for $4.99.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
What's New in Version 4.2
Resolved Registration Issue
Pin shows on screen
I want to give it five stars . The disarm pin is showing on the phone and the watch. That's pretty scary and doesn't help at all if I am in trouble and he has half a brain he will see that :(
Come on guys ....fix this. I just signed back up for a month and noticed that had changed.
I've had this app for a good year now at the minimum, it was suggested to college students because it was trustworthy and free. I don't remember there ever needing a subscription... Was that honestly a feature I over looked? But that's kind of dope, as a college student who is more often than not dirt broke, that's just a no go, there are apps that work just as fine as this and have no cost.
Awesome app! I bought this for my girlfriend after she went a few states away to college so I know she is safe when she walks home from night classes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Clandestine Development, LLC
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Renewal$4.99
- 1-Year Renewal$59.99