Keep track of your life totals, customize your name, background colors, roll dice, see match history, and more. All advanced options will be unlocked with a single in-app purchase!
Lifelinker is brought to you by Jimmy Wong and Josh Lee Kwai of The Command Zone Podcast, a part of the Collected.Company family.
- Choose players and starting health totals
- Change your name, background color, and emblem for each player
- Roll a digital D6 to help with decisions
- View detailed match history and reset the game to any prior point in time
- Let the app decide! A spinning ticker will randomly choose the first player when you load into a new game for the first time.
- Patrons of the Command Zone Podcast will receive the full unlock for FREE! Find out more at Patreon.com/CommandZone
- Want your favorite creators as your life total background? Find out their Unlock code and Redeem it on the front page - collect them all!
Lifelinker was Developed by Danny Vink and tested by Josh Kim, Josh Lee Kwai, and Jimmy Wong
- Reset button now properly resets damage counters.
- Damage counters are now properly tracked in match history.
- Tweaked positioning of + and - indicators.
FEATURES FROM 1.3
- Added new damage tracking system to support Commander Damage and Infect with Lifelinker Plus.
- Added the ability to save your player profile. Now you can quickly load up your all of your favorite backgrounds, color schemes, and player names.
- The app should no longer hang upon starting a new game for the first time.
- Fixed issue with splash screen not rendering aspect ratio correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
This is my go to app for large multiplayer games of EDH. Works great, and the new mechanism to track commander damage is a welcome addition. The only thing that keeps it from being perfect is that it is FAR to easy to bring up the settings menu by accidentally tapping the name field, especially when in a 5 or 6 player game and your doing a lot of taping. Just too crowded and easy to miss-tap. Settings should reside under the center button along with all the other options, or should be deactivated once the match starts.
Fix this, and it will be perfect.
Life counter and Damage tracker
This seems to have a lot of great features and I would love to use this for my edh games and I love the idea of being able to customize the player and commander names. I downloaded the free version but I don’t have the damage tracker check box on the home screen. Is the damage tracker feature not available for apple devices or do I have to pay for it?
If you could only turn the counters to the side, my group plays in a cross formation instead of a square because of the table being round, so having my iPad turned at an angle is a bit annoying. If you just implement the blocks being able to turn individually so it would be more fluid for different setups it would be the best life counter around no doubt
- James Wong
- 46.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Collected Company
- In-App Purchases
- Lifelinker Plus $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.