LifePinner - Pin Your Travel Map
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you have any travel addiction? Then, you are at the right place. Lots of travelers are using LifePinner to create their own personal travel infographics and city guides.
The LifePinner mobile app is free and easy to use.
- Pin the cities you have traveled.
- If you can not find the city, you can add it.
- Rate the cities. Did you like there, or never again?
- See your personal travel infographic and share it on your social media accounts.
- Create your bucket list and get special offers.
- Add your notes and photos to your travel guide and create your personal travel guide for every city. Also share it with your friends.
- Get some inspirational discovers everyday.
The LifePinner uses your location to suggest new pins and give some travel ideas.
What's New in Version 1.6.19
LifePinner now request your location while using the app to provide location aware suggestions
Why must cities be added manually?
Surely there is a database of most cities in the world. Just look at Google Maps or Apple Maps: the names of all the cities are in there and accessible via API. This app is missing most of them, and you have to request for them to be added manually, which leads to bootleg entries (cities missing states/county/province, two cities in different states being confused for the same one, bad spelling, etc). I was even told a few times that cities are already on my map when I tried to add a city with the same name as an existing one. Do the developers think there is only one city with each name? This is crazy. There are multiple Rochesters in the United States, for example. One should be able to add either or both. Also, Clayton, Panama is a real city and is not a part of Panama City so I don't know why that was rejected.
Can’t load any data
It shows : trying to connect to server. And freezes.