Send & Live Sent with the LifePoint app. Discover current happenings, watch messages, take next steps in your Christ-centered journey, connect with ministries and stay connected with LifePoint Church. See what’s going on and discover how to best get involved at all campuses (Smyrna, Stewarts Creek, Murfreesboro, Brussels and Bangkok).
This will be the easiest way to communicate with LifePoint, and the best way to receive personalized notifications specific to you.
• Receive notifications for only the things that you desire to be informed about
• Catch a glimpse of current events and key announcements
• Watch sermons, live gatherings and other video content
• See what’s happening in each ministry area
• Take Next Steps and grow in your Christ-centered journey
• Communicate with staff
At LifePoint Church, we Send & Live Sent. Church is not a building we go to; it’s a community of people redeemed by the sacrifice of Jesus and commissioned to the task of going out of the building to take the gospel to the nations. To learn more, call us at (615) 459-3311 or visit lifepointchurch.org
- Select the notifications you want to be subscribed to. Get custom recommendations. Easier to opt-in to what you want to know and opt-out of what you don’t.
- Access your audio on your lock screen. Now you have the ability to play, pause, fast forward and rewind.
- App Profiles
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Useful app to stay informed/connected
After using their first app and having some difficulties feeling informed and connected, this version of the app does that and more. I'm finally able to find out what's going on, and feel way more connected. Plus it looks great! 👌👌👌
Better than last version
The new app is wonderful. There are many ways this app will improve communication & help in connectivity to the church.
- First Baptist Church Smyrna
- 38 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 First Baptist Church (Smyrna)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.