To ensure we deliver the highest quality experience, Lifesaver VR is optimised for the following devices:
iPhone 6, iPhone 7
Learn how to perform CPR and save a life - anywhere, anytime for free.
Step inside; save a life.
Lifesaver VR is an immersive virtual reality game-in-a-film; it allows you to step into the shoes of teens faced with a cardiac arrest, where the decisions you make will enable you to save a life.
It’s a hands-on experience:
Do it wrong, and see the consequences.
Do it right, and sense the thrill of saving a life.
In Lifesaver VR, everyone can learn to save lives. So grab your VR headset, step inside, save a life - and share with your family and friends. You never know when you might need to save a life.
- Virtual reality game with clear audio and visuals
- Easy user interface
- Requires a VR headset
- Real-time feedback for your accuracy, speed and answers
- Built-in technology to detect speed and depth of CPR
Lifesaver VR is developed by the Resuscitation Council (UK) and Unit9
NOTE: Lifesaver VR is a mobile-based interactive application for training purposes only and completion does not constitute a certificate of competence as further training is recommended.
Lifesaver website > https://lifesavervr.org.uk
Resuscitation Council (UK) website > https://www.resus.org.uk
UNIT9 website > http://www.unit9.com
iOS 10 Optimisations
- RESUSCITATION COUNCIL (U.K.) TRADING LTD
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Resuscitation Council (UK)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.