LifeSpots helps you find services provided by local charities and nonprofits near you. Find volunteer opportunities. Help your local politicians. Find help for women, youth, elderly, veterans and animals. Find where to go after a natural disaster. And more…
- Find nearby services by location or type of service
- Find local events held by the organizations near you
- Subscribe to organizations or services so you’ll always know what is available
- Receive notifications about services, organizations, events or incidents
Nonprofits and charities solve many of the challenges we face in our daily lives, and yet until now you had no idea where or what services were available. Now you can find everything in one place.
Here are some of the types of services provided by organisations you will find in the app:
- Faith based
- Arts & culture
LifeSpots is constantly adding cities, organizations and services!
Soon LifeSpots will cover the earth!
In order to show you what services are nearest to you when you need them, the app needs to keep track of your location. The app will also let you know about events, services and new organizations where you are, depending on your interests.
Please note: Continued running of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Improvements to the map!
Ratings and Reviews
“I’ve never seen an app like this before. I had no idea there were so many resources near me! I like volunteering but I couldn’t ever find where to volunteer near me, and now I can see all of these services (pet rescue centers, my favorite) and see if they need any volunteers.”
- trellyz Limited
- 53.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Digital Fan Clubs dba as trellyz 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.