Liftopia Lift Tickets and Snow Conditions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thousands of lift ticket deals in the palm of your hand!
[5/5] "Essential for skiers!"
[5/5] "Excellent tool for discount lift tickets!"
[5/5] "Best ski app out there"
**2012 Gold Magellan Award Winner, Best Travel App - Travel Weekly**
Book discount lift tickets at hundreds of ski areas, discover nearby resorts, and find the latest snow conditions and ski reports. Score deals up to 80% off the on-mountain rates!
* Exclusive LOW PRICES ON SKI LIFT TICKETS, ski and snowboard lessons, equipment rentals and more at over 150 ski areas
* FAST AND EASY bookings straight from your iPhone easily pick up your lift ticket with your voucher on your phone.
* Detailed SKI RESORT INFO including ski & snow report, snow conditions, ski resort information and amenities, terrain park details, location-based driving directions, ski resort photos, and more
* Store your FAVORITE SKI RESORTS and get special offers and information such as latest snow conditions at a glance
* Discover new NEARBY SKI AREAS and DEALS via your phone's built-in GPS
SKI RESORT PARTNERS include:
Park City, Aspen/Snowmass, Killington, Winter Park, Copper Mountain, Stowe, Sunday River, The Canyons, Squaw Valley, Mammoth, Sun Valley, Alta, Snowshoe, Mont Tremblant, Mount Snow, Stratton, Whiteface, Snowbasin, Attitash, Snowbird, Mt. Bachelor, Durango, Mountain High, Windham, Deer Valley, and more!
How can we offer such awesome deals? Because our customers book date-specific lift tickets, lessons and rentals in advance, ski resorts give us access to exclusive prices. From hidden gem ski resorts like Mad River Glen in Vermont to world-famous destinations like Aspen/Snowmass in Colorado, it's never been easier or more affordable to hit the slopes.
Send us feedback: email@example.com
Become a fan: http://facebook.com/Liftopia
Follow us: http://twitter.com/Liftopia
Call us: 800-349-0870
What's New in Version 2.96
Bug fixes and overall improvements for the 2017 winter season.
Pretty good app
I haven't had any technological/ service issues with the app, but I have found better deals in other places. I will give the app the credit that it is convenient, and they are normally just falling short of the price I can find through work by about $10.
Can't login on app
Can login fine on the website, can't login on the app. No option for password reset within the app. Did that via the website and then still couldn't log in on the app, but website was fine.
Now my purchases from today for my upcoming ski trip don't show up in "my passes" online, but they do show up in my order history.
Looks like I'll have to print and bring my confirmations.
In Love With Liftopia!
Best prices, great stats. The only bummer is that they only offer great prices for a super short period of time. Still worth using though! You just have to be diligent in planning ahead😎