LiftRep is a no-nonsense minimalist workout tracker for intermediate to advanced strength training enthusiasts. Inspired by pen-and-paper workout charts, LiftRep lets you see your entire workout at a glance- exercises to perform, set and rep counts, and your previous records for reference. Built-in tools let you record NOTES on any set and time your REST periods during your workout.
Plus, there’s more:
- Plan your workouts with the Routine editor. LiftRep comes with exercise and equipment lists that you can expand with your own additions.
- Track measurements such as weight, body fat, waist size, and more with a Profile.
- Find and save new workout routines from Community members.
- Sign up for a free LiftRep.com account to join the Community! Share your routines, training logs, and/or measurements on the web with privacy controls.
- Fix bug erasing data from Profile Measurements
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly that I want in a workout logging app. I do have some suggestions for improvements in future updates:
1) Add a third option for starting a log: "use previous log" I know I could just create a routine and save it, but I don't often use the same exact workout and would like to search through my previous free form logs and use them.
2) I switch up exercises in my supersets often. The app only shows previous logged superset data if the same exact superset is used. I would like the data to save by exercise, not by superset. That way when I switch up exercises in my superset I can see previous performance by exercise.
3) Add an option to search by muscle group when adding an exercise to a log.
Thanks for your suggestions!
1) from any training log, hit Edit in the top-right corner, then "Repeat this workout" from the pop-up menu!
The best app for gym tracking
After much searching, testing, and using different workout log apps, LiftRep is the one I've selected to keep track of my gym progress going forward. It's straightforward but flexible enough to adapt to personalized needs, and has the exact functionality you want – workouts, supersets, body measurements, etc. The developer is also very helpful and receptive to feedback.
Simple and Easy
I really enjoy this app. It's simple like I wanted and is fast and easy to record my progress. It's also very easy to add an exercise or exercise equipment not listed. However, I do wish I could customize the order of my routines list and I wish I could delete/customize things in the exercises list and exercise equipment list.
- TikiTaki Studio LLC
- 21.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TikiTaki Studio LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.