iPhone Screenshots

Description

Light A Candle is a app where customer can go and light a candle or
say prayer in the church where they choose. This is if customer does
not have a time to go to the church, but really wants to say prayer or
light a candle.
Then, customer has an option to choose to do a donation or not and say
a prayer or light a candle any way.
The 95% of the donation goes to the church they choose. The other 5%
goes to the payment processing and administration fees.
The payment then directly goes to the churches account by showing the
name of the individual that did the donation.
The donation can be any amount.
If payment is made by customers PayPal account the 3% processing will
go to the donation as well.
Please send us any suggestion how to improve the app.
The app is design for any religion group.
If you do not see your church in the list please let us know.
You can search with zip code or town or location where you are.
We do have web site as well that you can check the events on the other
churches and get directed to their site.

What’s New

Version 1.0.1

- Revamped prayer section
- Invite friend to prayer
- Create and manage events
- View prayer from other users

Information

Seller
Arts SPECIALTIES LLC
Size
30.6 MB
Compatibility
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English
Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© Light A Candle
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.