Light Box HD
By Amy Faulkner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A light box is, well, a lit box with a translucent lid you can use to backlight art or craft projects. It’s similar to the light doctors hold X-rays up to on TV. Light boxes are a very handy tool for artists and crafters, but they don’t come cheap. But this Light Box comes Free!
Choosing the right tool for your needs is important to every artist, student, and hobbiest. Light Box HD lets you bring in pictures from the iPad photo Library. Set the transparency level to fit your needs.
Light Box HD is ideal for master artists as well as those learning to become one or at the very least dreaming to be come an artist!
Light Box HD features:
* 11 built in images to practice from.
* 10 preset paint colors.
* Customizable color palette.
* Customizable brush size.
* Pencil tool to get your brush back to pencil point sharpness.
* You frame your masterpiece.
* You can sign your masterpiece.
* You can save your masterpiece to the iPad's Photo Library.
I hope you enjoy this app, please leave a star rating and review if you like it, thanks! ~Amy
This work for iPad using OS 3.2 and greater.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Updated for newer iOS
So many flaws
1. There's no erase or undo option. 2. Artists also use light boxes to trace things, and that's what I thought I was getting, but no. 3. The options are so limited and really you'd be better off grabbing a box of crayons.
Waste of time
It won't even open
Unusable for the purpose of a light box.