Light Cross is a logic puzzle game using "light bulb & beam."
Set light bulbs on empty cells and illuminate all cells!
This is a great way to kill time!
Tap any cell on the screen to place a light bulb in it. Light beams from the light bulb spread out in four directions and illuminate all cells in each direction.
Each stage is completed when all cells are illuminated AND the following 2 rules are both satisfied:
[Rule One] No light bulbs can be placed in the path of light beams from the other light bulbs.
[Rule Two] The numbered blocks show the number of light bulbs you are going to place in the adjacent cells.
It is a very simple but arcane puzzle game. Let's start playing now!
• Easy operation.
• Over 500 stages in 17 puzzle packs.
• Varied new stages will be added frequently.
• Cool graphics & sounds
• Support for Game Center: Let's play and compete with your friends!
ABOUT ADS & ADD-ON:
• Ads are included in the free app (Ads can be removed by purchasing an add-on).
• Although over 80 free stages are included in the app, more stages can be played by purchasing additional puzzle packs.
This app includes;
- add-ons (In-App Purchases)
- a function to post on the SNSs
* No automatic post without operation.
- links to Keaton.com apps and the official site
- score data collection for displaying rankings
* By signing in the Game Center, play data such as the score will be automatically sent to the server and your account name and score will be shown on the leaderboard.
NEW STAGES COMING SOON! STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE UPDATES!!!
• Add new 3 puzzle packs include total 90 stages!
• Update Ads system
• Minor bug fixes and small improvements
* Due to technical reasons, this update requires iOS 8.1 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
The price is really high. Also, ads should go away when you buy ANYTHING. That’s pretty standard. And the puzzle packs are really small. *And then* the in-game store currently says the puzzle packs are free but if you click them they cost money—not cool. It’s a shame this is the only decent Akari game I’ve found on the app store.
Nice but easy
The app is simple and easy to use. The puzzles are far too easy. Also, same music as developer's other apps.
- Naoya Sangu
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Keaton.com
- In-App Purchases
- Green Pack Free
- Red Pack Free
- Blue Pack 2 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.