Light GO 13x
By CHIA HO KUO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* It is a simple GO game(13 x 13). It is easy to play. It provides Game Center Network Battle.
* To avoid the argument, App check the dead stones that not be captured after game over.
* The icon below the word "NOW" shows whose turn and the piece used.
* To provide the diversified playing methods and different settings below:
-Computer- Your opponent is the computer. This is a practice for you. The computer makes the first move.
-2 Players- Your opponent is another person. The black player makes the first move.
-Network- Game Center matches the two players and computer decides the colors. You can play with all players of the world. (Please join Game Center at first.)
-Leaderboards- Game Center saves the result of the games including the wins, draws and defeats of the players, and provides the Leaderboards.
-Achievements- Game Center saves the players’ “Points” and provides the achievements.
-Audio Switch- Turn on/off audio.
* The Undo function only for the Computer mode and the 2 Player mode.
* The point formula for Achievements:
1 win=3 score, 1 draw=1 score, 1 defeat=-1 score, ten scores=1 point, points=(wins x 3 + draws - defeats) / 10
* The player who exits game before game over loses the game at the network mode.
* The more explanations please refer to the Readme of the app or APP Support.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
-Add the display of the last piece.
-Optimize the computer AI for easy level.
Unfortunately An Incomplete Go App
Someone asked about the rules. If they mean how to play Go then its not a valid complaint. People must learn Go outside of the app.
Bigger problem is that the app does not offer any end game calculations. Too few options. Crashes often.
The computer player always makes the perfect move, he always starts first, does not ever place poor placement. If you are trying to learn the game as a pass time, don't use this app. Have never been more frustrated at a game that defines its "Easy" mode as unbeatable to the average user.
Computer plays by different rules
The computer player has a large advantage because it does not have to follow the same rules as I do
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 18, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: CHIA HO KUO
- © CHIA HO KUO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Record Function$0.99