Light Morse Code
By EUROPEAN DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT COMPANY SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are a boy scout or someone that loves to camp, navigate a boat, or are learning morse code, this app is perfect for you.
- Send morse code through LED iPhone light source
- Write any phrase or word and your iPhone will translate it to morse code with the LED iPhone light. You can even send messages to other people who know how read morse code.
- Use stroboscope light and adjust the LED light frequency.
Begin this process with just one tap, freeze at any time or accelerate the flash frequency with the slide of your finger.
- Send a SOS via the LED iPhone light.
If you only want to send an SOS help message (the most useful distress signal), just switch the button and the iPhone light will play the flash signal.
Note: Longer use of the iPhone light could decrease battery energy considerably.
Warning: Don´t point the iPhone LED light directly into eyes.
What's New in Version 1.2
Minor bug fixed
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 23, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: EUROPEAN DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT COMPANY SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
- © Three-Bytes, 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.