By Pankaku Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As a sequel of earlier worldwide mega hit, LightBike2 has finally come back with juiced up updates.
Drive through the cyber space as fast as the light, and have dead heat battles with opponents all over the world!
* With simple operations, anyone can have control over LightBike.
* Newly "Jump" added to its action makes the game much more strategic!
* In addition of normal stages,a 3D stage has been added.
* A new game mode "Death match mode" has been added.
* Possible to play realtime match games with players worldwide over the Internet.
* Possible to play via Bluetooth with your friends.
* You can play with up to 4 players via Bluetooth.
* By the results of your online matches, your grade will defer with the new Grading System, and it's possible to match up with user in the same grade.
* The lastet game library for iPhone, Pankia is included with Leader board and Online game match functions!
Pankia is a library for multi-play iPhone games based on technology extracted from LightBike.
* A social net working function which you can follow your friends and favorite players is included!
Realtime communication through the Internet is possible!
Since using P2P connection between iPhone, it can support high realtime race processing games.
* You can invite your followers to match games through push notification.
※Supporting iOS 4.3 or letter
What's New in Version 2.3.17
Add new bike body.
2 basic features found in the oldest of App Store games and you can't support either one?! First, let me turn your darn music off! I want to here my own not this ear bleeding clashing all because you can't put some settings in the game! Also, the gyroscope in iPhones has been around since the 4th generation iPod, September 1, 2010, a month after this ancient app was released, and I can't change the orientation of gameplay? I understand in the middle of the match, but why not in the menus? Come on now. Apps that support iOS- excuse me, iPhone OS 3.1 can support a landscape orientation change and music toggle, but you can't?! Come on now!
This game is awesome. First of all, the wifi works, I dunno why people say it doesn't, this game is fun and addictive, and you can just save up your internet tokens! Second of all, can you please add choosing how many bots are in single player and in two players? Also add a 8 player mode where 4 teams of 2 fight against each other and the bikes on the same team would have the same color. Please? Thank you for this great game! :D
Online is dead because of limited coins
Graphics is great and this is the best Tron-style game hands-down. Problem is the online as its dead... Cant find anybody to play in days... Trying every few hours. I believe its because the developer is clueless on the online portion... Charging a coin to play each time. Really?? 3 games per day and you're done (unless you pay $$$). Really dumb way as this method does not simulate online activities... Just a turn off.
Please just open up the online game with no coin requirements as that will gain more folks back into the game. Otherwise this game is dead meat.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 2.3.17
- Size: 80.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pankaku, Inc.
- © 2010 Pankaku, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2 players mode$2.99
- H-Type Body$1.99
- F-Type Body$1.99
- D-Type Body$1.99
- G-Type Body$1.99
- 10 coins$0.99
- E-Type Body$1.99
- Skull Body$2.99
- N-Type Body$4.99
- K-Type Body$2.99