As a sequel of earlier worldwide mega hit, LightBike2 has finally come back with juiced up updates.
Drive through the cyber space as fast as the light, and have dead heat battles with opponents all over the world!
* With simple operations, anyone can have control over LightBike.
* Newly "Jump" added to its action makes the game much more strategic!
* In addition of normal stages,a 3D stage has been added.
* A new game mode "Death match mode" has been added.
* Possible to play realtime match games with players worldwide over the Internet.
* Possible to play via Bluetooth with your friends.
* You can play with up to 4 players via Bluetooth.
* By the results of your online matches, your grade will defer with the new Grading System, and it's possible to match up with user in the same grade.
* The lastet game library for iPhone, Pankia is included with Leader board and Online game match functions!
Pankia is a library for multi-play iPhone games based on technology extracted from LightBike.
* A social net working function which you can follow your friends and favorite players is included!
Realtime communication through the Internet is possible!
Since using P2P connection between iPhone, it can support high realtime race processing games.
* You can invite your followers to match games through push notification.
※Supporting iOS 4.3 or letter
A new game mode to test your skills!
-Hyper mode! A new game mode where your speed is increased by default, requiring precise and agile controls is the key for the victory.
-New daily missions. Now there is a set of missions that you can complete daily to get more coins!
-Many bug fixes. Including better support for tablets.
Ratings and Reviews
Sad how time flies
I owned this game when I had my iPod touch I was just finishing sixth grade(now in college) and I loved how fun it was. A game i could play and not worry about micro transactions and things of that nature. It’s sad how things have gotten.
It’s amazing but here is the thing
I have been playing this game for a really long time and this has never happened to me. My power ups just disappeared. It has happened to me before but I just reset the game. Can you please fix it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.