The classic game inspired by Tiger Electronic's 'Lights Out' is back for the App Store and better than ever!
Lights Off is a simple game in which the goal is to turn all the lights off to progress to the next level. Featuring smooth animations, subtle sound effects and beautiful artwork, Lights Off is the perfect way to kill some time and see how far you can get.
Spiritual successor to the original Lights Off game by Lucas Newman and Adam Betts, 'Lights Off' is completely built from scratch with a brand new engine and more of Adam's great artwork.
Tap the LCD area to select level!
New in 1.2.1:
• Support for iOS 11 & iPhone X
• Support for 4.7" & 5.5" iPhones
New in 1.2:
• Support for 64-bit
Ratings and Reviews
Not like the original
It’s close but misses the mark. Resetting takes you through a flash sequence each time, gets very old very quick!
Not toggling all sides
Doesn’t turn off all 4 sides, one remains untoggled
This game app could be great. Currently, it has some problems.
1. The GUI is sluggish, almost buggy. Sometimes finger taps don't register at all.
2. At level 213, the program stops working. You can't even start the app. I've tried resetting the phone itself multiple times, but it still won't work.
3. The graphics are not as clean or brilliant as original pre app-store version. They're dull.
4. Many levels repeat.
5. There is no quick way to choose levels. For instance, to go from level 168 to level 1, you must tap the level button 167 times. And with the sluggish GUI...
The concept deserves five stars but the execution is poor. If this is representative of all $2 games, I'll steer clear...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.