Lights Tap - most challenging lights off logic puzzle, reinvented for Watch
By Cognitive Bits
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Train your brain with a classic puzzle reimagined for the iPhone and the Apple Watch. When you tap a cell, it will switch colors, but so will its four neighbours. Can you clear each level?
A top paid puzzle & strategy games in Spain, summer of 2015.
* The task: clear each level's board by tapping on its cells. Each time you tap one cell it will switch its color as well as those of its four neighbours, for better or for worse.
* Plan your moves carefully and always keep below each level's limit of moves.
* New challenges are ready for you with tricky new cell types that bring a new level of complexity that will exasperate, frustrate and obsess you!
Taking the basis of the world famous Lights Out reinvented with new obstacles and increased challenges into tens of frustrating exciting hand crafted custom levels that will put your mind and logic through an incredible workout, Lights Tap also ads a great wrist-playing experience for your Apple Watch.
Lame, uses the ringer volume for sound
Zero star review because the app uses the ringer volume to raise and lower the game volume, rather than the MPVolume volume. The programmer(s) are hacks.
Still Zero stars. I'm not talking about a separate volume control inside your app.
If I want to play your app quietly, I shouldn't have to lower or mute my ringer volume and risk missing a call or notification. Because then I have to remember to raise or un-mute the ringer volume after I'm finished playing your app. Use the MPVolume API.
You can always tell if the coders don't understand how to route sound thru iOS. Once the app is running, press the hardware volume buttons. If the ringer volume control shows up, they're clueless.
Loving it, makes u think!
- Category: Games
- Released: May 27, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cognitive Bits Software srl
- © Cognitive Bits Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.