LightScreen - your screenshots manager
By Junyu Kuang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LightScreen brings all of your screenshots into one place, let you organize effortlessly.
• Sort your screenshots by adding custom tags
• Slide to select multiply screenshots, then batch share, favorite, tagging or delete
• Crop, part blur or part highlight screenshot
• Clear or hide status bar on screenshot
• Use arrow, box and text to markup screenshot (works together with GoodPoint app)
• Pick color from screenshot, and save as RGB or Hex value
• 2 themes: Light and Dark. Quick switch themes just by shake your device
• Check recent screenshots on Today Widget
• Hide all screenshots from the Photos app's main page (opt-in)
• Smart detect QR codes in screenshot (64-bit devices only)
• Optimized for one hand using experience on iPhone Plus series
• Use Apple Watch app to view and share watch screenshots
• URL schemes supported
• 3D Touch supported
• iPad Split View supported
How to take a screenshot?
• iOS device: Press Home button and Sleep/Wake button at the same time
• Apple Watch: 1. iPhone's Watch app > General > Enables Screenshots; 2. press Digital Crown and side button at the same time
What's New in Version 2.12.4
Thank you for using LightScreen! This update includes new features and bug fixes.
Status Bar Editor now support...
• Bold Text
• Modify Apple Watch screenshots' display time to 10:09
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 09, 2017
- Version: 2.12.4
- Size: 34.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Junyu Kuang
- © 2017 Junyu Kuang. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.