By Junyu Kuang
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LightScreen brings all of your screenshots into one place, let you organize effortlessly.
• Sort your screenshots by adding custom tags
• Slide to select multiply screenshots, then batch share, favorite, tagging or delete
• Crop, part blur or part highlight screenshot
• Clear or hide status bar on screenshot
• Use arrow, box and text to markup screenshot (works together with GoodPoint app)
• Pick color from screenshot, and save as RGB or Hex value
• 2 themes: Light and Dark. Quick switch themes just by shake your device
• Check recent screenshots on Today Widget
• Hide all screenshots from the Photos app's main page (opt-in)
• Smart detect QR codes in screenshot (64-bit devices only)
• Optimized for one hand using experience on iPhone Plus series
• Use Apple Watch app to view watch screenshots
• URL schemes supported
• 3D Touch supported
• iPad Split View supported
[New] Drag & Drop for iPad on iOS 11
- Drag images from other apps to LightScreen for convert images to screenshots and save to iOS Photo Library
- Drag screenshots from any view in LightScreen to other apps to quick export screenshots
How to take a screenshot?
• iOS device: Press Home button and Sleep/Wake button at the same time
• Apple Watch: 1. iPhone's Watch app > General > Enables Screenshots; 2. press Digital Crown and side button at the same time
What's New in Version 2.13.1
Thank you for using LightScreen! This update includes bug fixes.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 01, 2017
- Version: 2.13.1
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Junyu Kuang
- © 2017 Junyu Kuang. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.