LightSpeed for iPad | Point of Sale
By LightSpeed Retail Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LightSpeed for iPad brings the LightSpeed Pro point of sale experience to Apple's acclaimed tablet platform, allowing retailers to showcase their products with Show & Tell and process transactions anywhere. LightSpeed Pro for iPad is retail's first interactive point of sale system, combining next-level personalized selling with inventory scanning, wireless payments and the powerful retail workflows of LightSpeed.
LightSpeed for iPad features Show & Tell, allowing sales reps to use iPad to share expanded product details and up to five zoomed images on a stylish curtained backdrop. Switch between showcasing and selling seamlessly, invoicing any product in Show & Tell with a single tap. Outfit your team with this interactive sales tool and start showing your stuff.
Connect to a LightSpeed Pro database and create new invoices, search for products, enter customer information and perform inventory lookups anywhere in the store. Process credit card payments anywhere the iPad takes you, accept signatures on-screen, and email or wirelessly print receipts. Combined with LightSpeed Pro's back-end retail management features like purchasing and reporting, LightSpeed is a complete family of retail tools.
Learn more about LightSpeed for iPad here:
- An iPad or iPad Mini running iOS 5.0 or higher
- LightSpeed Pro 3.7.6 or higher with 1 available user license for each LightSpeed for iPad client. For example: A 5-user LightSpeed Server can allow concurrent logins from up to 5 Mac or iPad clients at one time.
Purchase LightSpeed licenses from LightSpeed or from your local LightSpeed reseller. More info can be found here: http://www.lightspeedretail.com
LightSpeed for iPad is compatible with the iDynamo (via Merchant Warehouse and Axia) and uDynamo (via Merchant Warehouse) credit card swipes, Infinea Tab integrated credit card swipe and barcode scanner, and compatible payment terminals for credit and debit transactions (including Merchant Warehouse Genius and the Moneris IPP320).
HOW TO DEMO
To try LightSpeed for iPad, simply install the app along with the the 30-day LightSpeed Pro demo available on our website.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Payments taken using an external terminal are now included in Till reconciliation
- Improved invoice handling after the iPad has been asleep
- Moneris receipt printer settings now cleared when changing payment processor
- Updated Infinite Peripherals SDK