Lightspeed POS is a complete retail point of sale and inventory management tool that's easy to set up and even easier to use. It simplifies time-consuming tasks like inventory and employee management, so you can focus on taking care of your customers and growing your business. Access detailed sales reports in minutes and easily identify best-selling items or use the built-in customer profiles to provide personalized service that will increase customer loyalty. More than just a cash register, this cloud-based iPad point of sale system allows you to manage your store from anywhere and instantly access your data, so you can benefit from all the tools and knowledge you need to take your store to the next level.
- Easily create product variations such as size, color and material by using the efficient matrix system.
- Combine purchasing, transferring and multiple vendors into one master order.
- Process special orders, layaways and work orders.
- Create, track, and assign serial numbers to products.
- Bundle individual items to sell them as a package.
Free Onboarding & 24/7 Support
- Benefit from a dedicated team who help you get started in a 1:1 session.
- Get live chat support with our support heros located around the world.
- Track sales and inventory numbers with reports that make it easy to see sales, profits and changes over time.
- Identify opportunities for growth and business improvement.
- Learn which employees are your top performers.
- Get a clear view of your customers’ needs and shopping habits.
- Track sales history for a more efficient shopping experience and more personalized sales approach.
- Record customer information and use it to inform them about deals or new arrivals.
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn interface for your employees.
- Create a simple and logical workflow that suits your business.
- Track sales by employee and access performance reports for your staff.
- Control employee access to information such as refunds, the ability to edit products and pricing, or view sales data.
Hardware & payments
- Integrate your system with hardware such as barcode scanners and cash drawers to reduce checkout times.
- Reduce credit card fraud with EMV.
- Accept major credit card and Apple Pay®.
Sell in-store and online with Lightspeed’s fully integrated eCommerce solution, Lightspeed eCom.
Our network of over 250 integration partners allows you to tailor Lightspeed to your business’ needs.
You can always reach our friendly team of specialists by calling 1 855 251 0441 or by going to our support center for helpful tips, training videos and system updates.
Lightspeed iPad POS is a perfect fit for industries such as : apparel, footwear, bike, jewelry, pet, sporting goods, home decor.
* Miscellaneous charges: At Lightspeed, we know that sales move at the speed of life. So, we created the Miscellaneous Charge button to help you keep up! Whether you need to add a discount or create a refund on the fly, this new button provides the speed and flexibility to handle any sale that is thrown at you.
* Current shop and register: Processing sales in the correct shop and register is imperative to ensure that your inventory, reporting and till’s closing count are accurate at the end of every day. To help promote this accuracy, the shop and register you’re currently logged in to are now clearly displayed at the top of the Sales screen.
* Opt-in marketing: When adding new customers in POS mode, you can now record their explicit consent to receive marketing communications from your shop. By fostering genuine consent through these new Email, Phone and Mail toggles, it gives your customers a sense of control and trust from the very start of their relationship with your business. These new toggles are also compliant with the GDPR.
* Item images: One of the strong suits of Retail POS is its ability to display item images during a sale. By doing so, it helps employees showcase items to customers from anywhere in your shop and gives them a visual confirmation that they’re checking out the correct items. To continue making your shop’s experience visually dynamic, we’ve now made it possible to add images when creating items during a sale in POS mode! To add images, you can either take them on the fly with your iPad’s camera or select an existing image from your iPad’s Photos.
* Vendors and brands: Although the Create New Item button in POS mode is highly practical, we understand that time is of the essence when creating a new item during a sale. With this time crunch in mind, you can now search existing brands and vendors when entering your new item’s details rather than scrolling through alphabetical lists.
* Change due: When a customer pays for a sale with cash, the Change Due calculation is now displayed front and center on the Sales screen. This makes it easier for employees to see how much change they should give back to your customer at the end of the sale.
Ratings and Reviews
Great interface. Constantly improving
I have been using this app for over two years. It is a wonderful interface for my retail store. The few things it didn’t do I found a work around. They are constantly updating it, improving it, adding more features. It handles inventory wonderfully and makes check out a breeze. If there was one improvement I would want would be a way to have gift certificates without having to use some third party gift card provider. I use a work around for this, but it should be a part of the system to have your own gift certificates and an easy way to keep track of it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate hearing your feedback about what works well for you in Lightspeed.
I love the options!
In our store, we use iMacs and iPads… What I really like about the iPad app… Is that I can actually turn it into the iMac version of the lightspeed software even on the iPad which brings out all the features and is amazing! If you are actually having a problem with the software, don’t complain… Pick up the phone and call tech-support and have them teach you how to use it properly!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the Lightspeed app!
Lightspeed as taking our business from mundane to mega mover. The options that come standard have made my business grow leaps and bounds. Highly recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.